I have had this coffee maker on my wish list for 2 years.
I have wanted this amazing coffee maker from the Netherlands for two years. I blogged about it and wished that my current coffee maker would diet.
What is the BEST drip coffeemaker?
Which coffeemaker makes great tasting coffee without the mess and trouble of the French Press, Pour Over, Chemex.
Which coffee system will keep the coffee hot without burning the coffee?
Stop looking for a way to keep your French Press coffee hot!
The Best Drip Coffee Brewer of the year! (Reviewed.com)
Quality & Reliability
Every Moccamaster Coffee Brewer is handmade and tested in the Netherlands using only the highest quality parts, durable metal housings, and plastics that are BPA/BPS/BPF and Phthalate free.
Perfect Coffee Bloom
The force of water dripping from the outlet arm and shape of the brew basket have all been designed to create the perfect amount of agitation of water and grounds resulting in a coffee bloom that brings the flavor profile of your beans to life.
Simple to Operate
Good-looking, high-tech coffee brewers with fancy features do not necessarily brew better coffee. Only coffee brewers that make “the perfect cup,” in compliance with the association’s strict standards and regulations, are approved.
Brew Coffee into a Thermos – that keeps the coffee hot for hours and hours.
Technivorm Moccamaster 79312 Coffee Maker, 40 oz, Polished Silver
- Auto drip-stop brew-basket with thermal carafe
- Simple to operate and quiet brewing process that produces a full carafe in just 4 to 6 minutes
- Unique, copper boiling element rapidly heats water to control brewing temperature between 196 to 205 degrees Fahrenheit which is important for Coffee soluble extraction, then automatically switches off when the water reservoir is empty
- Made with durable metal housings and BPA/BPS/bpf & phthalate free plastics
- Ideal water saturation time to maximize Coffee complexity, flavor and aroma – achieved through a cone shaped brew-basket design that regulates a 6 minute steep
- Backed by a 5-year manufacturers warranty
Moccamaster KBGT 79312 & 79314
Avalible in Polished Silver and Black.
Copper Boiling Element
Moccamaster’s has a consistent brewing temperature (196°-205° F), via a powerful and energy efficient copper boiling element.
Every brewer is made with a durable metal housing, quality parts that are replaceable and comes with a 5-year limited warranty. In addition, Technivorm’s US based service shop will repair brewers for a nominal fee for the life of the brewer. Parts with the hardest wear are easily replaceable. And all plastics used are recyclable.
Sustainable Coffee Maker
A Sustainable Choice.
With exceptionally long lifespans and operational reliability, Moccamaster coffee brewers are a safe and sustainable choice that meet even the highest of expectations.
Technivorm – Info from company website
What the are all about
We make durable and reliable products that the consumer can fully trust. We take care of our environment by using recyclable materials and by making sure they are energy efficient with a long lifespan. To reflect this, our products have a 5-year limited warranty.
– Moccamaster Philosophy
Centrally located in the heart of the Netherlands
The Technivorm-Moccamaster factory is centrally located in the heart of the Netherlands and serves customers all over the world.
Every single product meets the electricity requirements of the country they are destined for and are produced under the ISO 9001:2000 regulations.
Our environment is well recognized in both production and product against the following design and marketing philosophy:
- To produce totally reliable equipment, simple to operate, providing the maximum satisfaction to its users through being completely dependable.
- To contribute towards the resolution of the world’s pollution and waste problems by the manufacture of high quality and energy efficient “long life” products.
- To use only recyclable or fully degradable materials in the manufacture of our quality products.
Can the MoccaMaster water tank be emptied, drained, cleaned?
- Empty any remaining water within brewer by holding it upside down over the sink.
Does the MoccaMaster have a timer?
No, but here’s why!
A great cup of coffee starts with cool, fresh, filtered or bottled water and freshly ground or pre-ground packaged coffee to achieve the perfect cup.
When water is left in water reservoir overnight, it is depleted of oxygen, which is essential to brewing a perfect cup of coffee.
Does the MoccaMaster grind beans?
No, just get a good burr mill
Bodum Bistro Burr Grinder, Electronic Coffee Grinder
Cuisinart DBM-8 Supreme Grind Automatic Burr Mill
Purple Lips & Wine’s Dirty SecretsJune 1st, 2023
Antacids, Pepcid, Prevacid, etc DON’T CURE HeartburnJune 1st, 2023
Natural Wine – Dry Farming, No IrrigationMay 20th, 2023
Give Your Immune System a Boost with this Powerful Combo.May 11th, 2023
Taking Antibiotics for Sinus Infections?May 2nd, 2023