Fake Sugar & Fake Fat Leads to Weight GAIN
Fake Sugar & Fake Fat Leads to Weight GAIN – – and Diarrhea
An article in Science Daily showed that eating fake fat in low-calorie chips and other foods could contribute to weight gain & obesity,
“Synthetic fat substitutes used in low-calorie potato chips and other foods could backfire and contribute to weight gain and obesity, according to a study published by the American Psychological Association.”
Olestra is the fake fat that was created in the 1990’s and many people got sick with diarrhea when eating olestra chips.
Manufacturers quickly have removed products containing Olestra (Olean).
- No more Lays Light chips.
- No more Fat free Pringles.
Pringles are not health food, with or without Olestra.
Pringles and many chips and crisps contain:
- Genetically modified, inflammatory Vegetable Oil (Corn Oil, Cottonseed Oil, Soybean Oil, Sunflower Oil)
- Genetically modified Corn Flour, Cornstarch, Maltodextrin
- Brain cell damaging Monosodium Glutamate
- Possible hidden MSG from Natural and Artificial Flavors
- Trans Fats from Mono- and Di-Glycerides
Food manufacturers are trying to remove fat and creating health-damaging substitutes.
Why we need to eat healthy fat.
Dandelion for Liver Support and Health BenefitsFebruary 26th, 2023
Here’s a List of Options for DetoxFebruary 25th, 2023
Broccoli sprouts Help you DETOX – they have indole 3 Carbinol and SulforaphaneFebruary 25th, 2023
Is Vitamin D3 Supplementation Necessary?February 10th, 2023