Flintstones Vitamins = Junk Food
Flintstones Vitamins, #1 Pediatrician’s Choice
(says so on the package!)
Some doctors even recommend Flintstones vitamins for gastric bypass patients because they think a chewable multi is easier for them to absorb.
(Side note, if you have had a gastric bypass, you are probably deficient in Vitamin B12 – get tested and start supplementing before they wrongly diagnose you as having MS!)
Junk Ingredients in Flintstones Complete
Extra alarm bells
- Sugar, Maltodextrin, Dextrose monohydrate (What is the source? Genetically modified corn? Is the dextrose monohydrate chemical from China?) Artificial sweeteners (sucralose) and sugar alcohols (sorbitol)
- Natural and Artificial Flavors (secret names the government allows for more MSG)
- Red #40, Blue #2, Yellow #6. <any dyes have been banned because they are carcinogens, I’m sure these will be banned for the same reason one day).
- Artificial Trans Fats from soy or canola (Mono- and Diglycerides) can cause increased risk of type 2 diabetes, obesity, stroke and heart disease.
- Bottom of the barrel low-quality synthetic vitamins are used in this toxic vitamin product.
- Calcium carbonate is gym chalk, not well absorbed in the body
- dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (synthetic Vitamin E often derived from petroleum products)
- Zinc oxide, cupric oxide and Magnesium oxide – cheap minerals, poorly absorbed
- Folic acid
Find a great Kids Multi here and here
Dandelion for Liver Support and Health BenefitsFebruary 26th, 2023
Here’s a List of Options for DetoxFebruary 25th, 2023
Broccoli sprouts Help you DETOX – they have indole 3 Carbinol and SulforaphaneFebruary 25th, 2023
Is Vitamin D3 Supplementation Necessary?February 10th, 2023