Using Essential Oils – The Benefits of Roll-Ons
Essential Oil Roll-Ons
The roll-on collection includes the best on-the-go essential oil companions you can find.
Now you can
- bolster the immune system with Thieves®
- support joints and muscles with Deep Relief™
- relax with Stress Away™
- sleep with Tranquil™
- be calm, have emotional balance and sleep with RutaVaLa Roll-On
- balance the respiratory system with Breathe Again™
Breathe Again – Item # 3528
With a refreshing and rejuvenating aroma, the Young Living Breathe Again Roll-On is the perfect companion for early mornings, long days, and tough workouts.
Breathe Again essential oil combines oils such as Peppermint, Myrtle, and Copaiba with four different types of eucalyptus—including Eucalyptus Blue grown on Young Living’s Ecuador farm—to create a powerful, invigorating experience.
This rejuvenating blend, which includes the naturally occurring constituent eucalyptol, comes in a convenient roll-on applicator, so you can easily use it anytime, anywhere.
Keep it in your car, purse, pocket, or bag and simply apply it as needed under your nose or on your head, neck, or chest to awaken and invigorate your senses.
Breathe Again Roll-On Uses
- Apply Breathe Again to your back, neck, or chest before a steamy shower for an invigorating aromatic experience.
- Carry the roll-on in your purse or gym bag for a portable refresher whenever you need it.
- Use the roller to massage oil onto muscles after a long day or hard workout.
- Jump-start the morning by applying the rejuvenating scent to your chest or under your nose.
Deep Relief – Item #3534
This blend of popular oils is a great companion for your trips to the gym and busy daily routine.Oils such as Peppermint and Wintergreen provide a refreshing, cooling sensation during or after a workout, with an invigorating scent that inspires an upbeat and energetic approach to whatever keeps you active.
The convenient roll-on packaging makes this product an easy addition to your gym bag or purse so you can reach for it whenever you like.
Deep Relief Roll-On Essential Oil Uses:
- Treat yourself to an on-the-go mini massage with Deep Relief oil along the nape of your neck and shoulders or onto any other area you choose.
- Use the energizing scent during your gym session when you need a quick break. Swipe it across your neck, temples, forehead, or chest to recharge before you get back to work.
- Keep Deep Relief in your office or living room for a quick pick-me-up and cool, refreshing sensation.
Stress Away Roll-On
The distinct mix of Vanilla and Lime gives Stress Away its unique and pleasant aroma—among other benefits, including Vanilla’s naturally occurring eugenol.
This blend also includes Copaiba, which has a history of beneficial properties; Lavender, with its refreshing and calming scent; and Cedarwood, which features the powerful plant constituent cedrol.
All of these ingredients are expertly blended with the exotic scent of Ocotea, a unique, Ecuador-sourced essential oil.
Stress Away Essential Oil Roll-On Uses
- Roll Stress Away on your wrists during busy work days to enjoy its calming scent.
- Apply to the bottoms of your feet during your evening routine for a relaxing aroma.
- Keep a roll-on in your travel bag or purse to use before rush-hour traffic, visiting hectic airports, or taking long road trips.
- Send kids to school on test day with Stress Away’s soothing aroma.
- Apply Stress Away to your neck and shoulders before yoga to create a centering aromatic experience during practice.
The Tranquil Roll-On applicator provides convenience and portability, and its proprietary essential oil combination offers a warm, slightly sweet fragrance.
Just inhale deeply or roll onto your wrists to enjoy a moment of tranquility.
Tranquil Essential Oil Roll-On Uses
- Keep a roll-on filled with Tranquil’s comforting aroma in your purse or the kids’ backpacks for busy work or test days.
- Usher in bedtime for kids and parents alike with a familiar, soothing scent by applying Tranquil to the bottoms of feet during evening routines.
- Inhale or roll Tranquil over your heart during troubling times for a centering aroma.
- Wind down after a hectic day by applying Tranquil to your neck or shoulders, then massaging for 20–30 seconds.
- Stuck in an airplane with recycled cabin air?
- Working in a musty, old office space?
- Hosting a play date for your kiddies?
Combining Clove, Cinnamon Bark, Lemon, Eucalyptus Radiata, and Rosemary essential oils, this roll-on gives you the assistance you need for any kind of day!
Thieves Essential Oil Roll-On Uses
- Rub Thieves Roll-On on your wrists for a fresh, warm aroma.
- Swipe on the back of your neck as a spicy personal fragrance.
- Pack in your travel bag or purse and use it before rush-hour traffic, long road trips, or a busy day at work.
Promotes feelings of strength.
- Apply this versatile blend to the back of your neck with ease
- carry it around in your work bag for an added boost of courage
- and use it to empower yourself whenever and wherever you please
Each essential oil in the blend was carefully selected for its unique aromatic and topical benefits:
- Frankincense for its uplifting, earthy aroma and skin-smoothing properties
- Black Spruce for its grounding, woodsy fragrance
- Blue Tansy for its inspiring aromatic profile
- Geranium for its sweet, floral aroma
- Camphor Wood for its skin-benefiting properties and strong, herbaceous scent
Valor Essential Oil Roll-On Uses
- Apply Valor Roll-On in the morning to jump-start a busy day.
- Refresh the benefits of Valor throughout the day by reapplying it to your neck, chest, hands, and wrists.
- Wear Valor as a bold, inspiring personal fragrance to inspire feelings of confidence.
- Inhale it deeply before conquering a tough meeting or starting a tricky project
Choose one of the five Premium Starter Kits (oils, NingXia, Thieves, or CBD) Or, just start with the Basic Kit – $35 option – to give you membership pricing without beginning with a starter kit above.
Simple SyrupJanuary 1st, 2021
DIY Shower Bombs with Essential OilsMay 20th, 2020
Thieves ProductsMay 1st, 2020
Young Living Essential Oils – VitalityApril 8th, 2020