Use Simple Syrup to support the respiratory system
- 1/2 cup raw honey
- 6 cloves garlic
- 1/4 – 1 tsp Cayenne Pepper (or 10-20 drops Cayenne Pepper Tincture)
- 3 drops Lemon Vitality
- 1/2 tsp freshly grated ginger (intensive wellness support and analgesic)
Mix all together. Start with ½ tsp every half hour or as needed. Use as much as you like, this is just food.
- Honey soothes the throat and causes the ingredients to adhere to the throat. Garlic enhances the immune system.
- Cayenne increases circulation in the area of concern.
- Lemon is an astringent and cleanser and is supportive of healthy congestive regulation.
- Eucalyptus helps break up congestion. Rub this essential oil on topically as a chest rub.
*I recommend only using Young Living essential oils. Purity and potency are very important, especially when taking internally.