Young Living Essential Oils – Vitality
Perfect for adding flavor to your favorite foods or using as dietary supplements, the Vitality dietary essential oil line gives you the freedom to share and explore some of the best-loved essential oils in a variety of nutritious and delicious ways.
With four distinct categories—Herb, Spice, Citrus, and Supplement—I invite you to explore Vitality dietary essential oils.
Young Living Vitality oils are Non-GMo Project Verified.
To receive this certification, all Vitality oils passed through there-party verification, auditing and testing.
- Add Citrus Vitality Oils, like Lemon Vitality, to a tall glass of cold water for a fresh, antioxidant-infused drink to start your day.*
- Add 1–2 drops of any Vitality oil to a vegetarian gel capsule and take it daily to support a health.
- Vitality oils may be added to recipes and food. For example, use Lemon Vitality to create custom vinaigrettes or marinades to add a bright taste to salads or grilled meat and vegetables.
- Lemon: Cleans toxins from body, supports a healthy nervous system, stimulates the immune system and is a digestive tonic.
- Thieves: A blend of five essential oils that supports a healthy immune system, has cleansing abilities and is useful for healthy teeth and gums.
- DiGize: A blend of seven essential oils that aids digestive discomfort, a healthy respiratory system and provides glandular system support.
- Citrus Fresh: A blend of orange, tangerine, grapefruit, mandarin, lemon and spearmint. Enjoy in a refreshing drink. It is uplifting and energizing.
- Peppermint: Improves concentration, benefits digestion, relieves head pressure and curbs hunger and snacking.
Do you want Ageless Skin? Skin Care without the Harmful Ingredients.January 22nd, 2020
Natural Progesterone and DHEA OptionsJanuary 13th, 2020
Sleep Problems & Low Energy? Top Solutions.January 9th, 2020
Young Living Essential Oils – VitalityJanuary 8th, 2020
Getting Started with Essential OilsDecember 25th, 2019