How to Detox RoundUp and Glyphosate
Roundup is a week killer that is hazardous to human health. Recently, a California jury ruled that Monsanto, who makes Roundup, must pay $2 Billion to a couple who say that Roundup caused their non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma.
Monsanto is still in business, still selling the toxic product and still claiming it is safe.
Roundup is Sprayed on Crops
Roundup is sprayed on certain crops to make them dry faster for quicker harve$t. Wheat is a key crop being sprayed right before harvest, but there’s a list of about 70 different foods that are commonly sprayed with glyphosate.
“Roundup Ready crops” are crops genetically modified to be resistant to the herbicide Roundup. These plants are resistant to Roundup, so farmers that plant these GMO seeds can douse the whole field to kill weeds and not the crop.
If you eat processed foods with grains and legumes, you are eating Roundup®- Read more here.
AVOID: Roundup Ready crops soy, corn, canola, alfalfa, cotton, and sorghum, (with wheat under development).
Eating organic is supposed to mean the food is not GMO, but it isn’t a guarantee.
What does Roundup do to Humans?
RoundUp/Glyphosate acts as a chelator for minerals – it binds trace minerals in the food, so people can get trace mineral deficient. However, if it binds to aluminum, it eventually transports aluminum into the bloodstream and goes straight to the brain.
The other problem with RoundUp/glyphosate is that it disrupts gut microbes. It is linked to certain cancers, immune system disorders, Alzheimer’s and Autism.
How can we avoid glyphosate?
We do the best we can with our food. Growing our own food and buying from trusted farmers is great but not available for many people. Eating organic when possible can help, but it doesn’t guarantee that our food and water won’t be contaminated.
Fabulous Six for Detox
- G.I. Detox +: (Item #: GIDET) I recommend a supplement that has humic/fulvic acid, zeolite clay, activated charcoal, silica, apple pectin. GI Detox+ is a fabulous binder. For a client discount of 15%, access my practitioner account here.
- Fulvic Acid: Add a dropper full of Water Extracted Fulvic Acid to a beverage daily.
- Lemon Vitality essential oil: Also Add a drop of YL Lemon Vitality to your drinking water during the day.
- Drink 2oz NingXia Red daily – highest in antioxidant plants.
- Take Rosehip Vitamin C (Like Super C chewable)
- Saturate your body with Glycine. Dr. Joseph Mercola reported, To eliminate glyphosate, you need to saturate your body with glycine. Take 1 teaspoon (4 grams) of glycine powder twice a day for a few weeks and then lower the dose to one-fourth teaspoon (1 gram) twice a day. This forces the glyphosate out of your system, allowing it to be eliminated through your urine.
Glycine Powder, Item #: GLY21
• Maintains healthy nervous system
• Helps support mild memory problems associated with aging
• Supports healthy neural development
• May promote normal relaxation and healthy stress management
Glycine is an amino acid found in many protein food sources that helps support normal detoxification by serving as a precursor to Glutathione, a powerful intracellular antioxidant which is involved in both Phase I and II of liver detoxification.
- Glycine also helps maintain a healthy nervous system and is used to support mild memory changes associated with aging.
- It activates many receptors in the brain which promote neural development, learning, and cognition.
- Glycine is a major inhibitory neurotransmitter which supports relaxation and healthy stress management.
- Clinical research suggests that taking glycine before bedtime may promote sleep quality and modestly reduce feelings of fatigue. It should not be taken with clozapine.
Get Glycine Powder here.
IR Sauna is also beneficial for detoxing.
After using the sauna, take GI Detox and/or activated charcoal.
Dealing with Post COVID-19 and vaccine injuryDecember 1st, 2023
Babassu OilNovember 18th, 2023
Castor Oil Uses and Castor Oil PacksNovember 13th, 2023
Penetrating Salve for Warts, Skin Tags, Corns or CallusesNovember 13th, 2023
Getting off Coffee?November 7th, 2023