Get Started with Thieves
Young Living is proud to offer a complete line of home and personal care products infused with the pleasant, spicy aroma of our proprietary Thieves® essential oil blend!
- Thieves® 15-ml
- Thieves® AromaBright™ Toothpaste
- Thieves® Fresh Essence Plus Mouthwash
- 2 Thieves® Household Cleaner
- 2 Thieves® Foaming Hand Soap
- 2 Thieves® Spray
- 2 Thieves® Waterless Hand sanitizer
- Essential Oil Magazine
DITCH toxic cleaners from the store and SWITCH them out with Thieves Household Cleaner!
Thieves Household Cleaner has NO Phthalates. Instead, it contains two different sulfates that are derived from coconut oil and sugar. These all-natural and safe sulfates are considered surfactants, which means the Thieves Cleaner sticks to the surface, grabs the oil, and then washes it away easily with water. #ScienceIsCool
Thieves Household Cleaner can be used on many different surfaces
Use Thieves Household Cleaner on counters, bathrooms, floors, toys, clothes, carpet, mirrors, windows, and more. Spot check a small area before you use your Thieves Cleaner on a new surface.
Save Money – Use Thieves Household Cleaner – concentrate!
This cleaner is also insanely cost effective. It is highly concentrated so you only need about a capful for every 2-3 cups of water!
- With this ratio, one small bottle will yield you about 29 16-oz spray bottles of safe, all-purpose cleaner… at just under $1 per spray bottle! Can’t beat that price!
- Time to #DitchAndSwitch all your household cleaners for the Thieves all- purpose cleaner. Living above the wellness line and saving money at the same time. Double bonus!
With your Thieves Bundle you will get TWO bottles of Thieves Household Cleaner 14.4 fl oz (concentrate) – I use 1 capful in a quart spray bottle filled with water to clean surfaces.
Dandelion for Liver Support and Health BenefitsFebruary 26th, 2023
Here’s a List of Options for DetoxFebruary 25th, 2023
Broccoli sprouts Help you DETOX – they have indole 3 Carbinol and SulforaphaneFebruary 25th, 2023
Is Vitamin D3 Supplementation Necessary?February 10th, 2023