Astaxanthan Super Nutrient for Anti-anging and Eye Health
- ASTAXANTHIN SUPPORTS JOINT & TENDON HEALTH,
- SKIN HEALTH, EYE & BRAIN HEALTH*
- NATION’S #1 BRAND OF ASTAXANTHIN†
- BioAstin® Hawaiian Astaxanthin®
- Nature’s Most Powerful Antioxidant
- Non-GMO. Gluten-Free. 100% Natural.
- Made in Hawaii.
Wide Range of Benefits
As a powerful antioxidant, BioAstin Hawaiian Astaxanthin has been documented to show a wide range of benefits in human clinical studies on several health concerns including joint and skin health.*
Due to its molecular structure, astaxanthin is one of the few antioxidants that can move throughout the entire body and provide protection to all of our cells.
Astaxanthin has the unique property of protecting the entire cell because of the polar hydrophilic ends that span across the entire cell membrane.
Most other well-known antioxidants cannot do this.
Biotin comes from fresh water algae grown on the Nutrex farm in Kona, Hawaii.
Benefits of BioAstin Hawaiian Astaxanthin:
• Supports joint and tendon health*
• Supports skin during UV and sun exposure*
• Supports eye and brain health*
• Improves recovery from exercise*
BioAstin Hawaiian Astaxanthin provides more protection from the damaging effects of free radicals or oxidative stress, helping your body to better prevent future oxidative damage.
Hawaiian Astaxanthin Features:
- 550 times stronger as an antioxidant than Vitamin E and 11 times stronger than beta carotene.
- 800 times stronger as an antioxidant than CoQ10
- 6000 times stronger as an antioxidant than Vitamin C
- Free of yeast, corn, wheat, gluten, and lactose
- Non-GMO, BSE Free, Gluten Free
Additional Astaxanthin Information:
- BioAstin Hawaiian Astaxanthin products contain all natural functional nutrients that are clinically proven to enhance human health.
Guaranteed stable Astaxanthin content over time.
Natural astaxanthin has no known side effects or contraindications.
What is Astaxanthin and where does it come from?
- Astaxanthin is a carotenoid, which are pigment colors in nature.
- Astaxanthin is the red pigment color found in salmon, shrimp, crab and even the pink color in flamingos.
- BioAstin Hawaiian Astaxanthin is derived from microalgae called Haematococcus pluvialis. It is grown on land in controlled, fresh water ponds and contains no fish or shellfish bi-products.
How does Astaxanthin work?
- BioAstin Hawaiian Astaxanthin works throughout the entire body- our eyes, brain, cardiovascular system, muscles, and skin.
- It supports a healthy oxidative balance which leads to improvements in many health conditions.*
How much Astaxanthin should I take?*
Ideal recommended dosages can vary by condition.
For most health concerns, the recommended dosages are between 4mg-12mg per day of Astaxanthin.
Listen to Erin’s Astaxanthin Podcast
- Listen to learn about the anti-aging and eye-health properties Astaxanthan has to offer.
- What gives salmon its pink color and endurance to swim upstream? The super antioxidant called Astaxanthan
- Bob Capelli & Dr. Gerry Cysewski join host, Erin Chamerlik, to bring you cutting edge info on nature’s most powerful antioxidant, BioAstin Hawaiian Astaxanthin.
- Documented to show a wide range of benefits
- One of the few antioxidants that can move throughout the entire body and provide protection to all of our cells
- Listen to the podcast here.
Where to buy quality BioAstin Astaxanthin
The Ketogenic Diet for Cancer Care Treatment and PreventionFebruary 19th, 2017
Simple Steps to Reduce Anxiety Now – Trudy ScottJanuary 17th, 2017
5 Ways to Keep Your Cravings in CheckNovember 15th, 2016
Cleaning up your Household Cleaning Products – DIY – Essential OilsNovember 2nd, 2016
Chia Q&AOctober 10th, 2016