Astaxanthin: One of the world’s strongest natural antioxidants. Benefits for immune, joints, skin, heart, liver and eye health.
Astaxanthin is one of the world’s strongest natural antioxidants with benefits for immune, joints, skin, heart, and eye health as well as recovery from exercise.
Astaxanthin is a member of the carotenoid family that is found abundantly in marine organisms, and has shown a variety of beneficial biological/physiological activities. Astaxanthin functions both as a pigment, and as an antioxidant with superior free radical quenching capacity. [source]
BioAstin, nature’s strongest antioxidant, has shown a variety of benefits in human clinical studies. It is beneficial for use with chronic inflammatory diseases. [source] [source]
- Supports joint and tendon health
- Supports skin health during UV and sun exposure (like an internal sunscreen).
- Supports skin elasticity and tone, reduces age spots and wrinkles.
- Supports eye health, especially good for macular degeneration, and cataracts. Protects the retina. Increases microvascular circulation in the tiny blood vessels that feed the retina. Useful for diabetic retinopathy—use it to prevent eye problems associated with diabetes.
- Supports anti-aging through cellular health.
- Supports healthy immune function
- Supports cardiovascular health and protects your heart. Beneficial for the lipid profile. Lowers CRP inflammatory marker for inflammation.
- Supports the body in recovery from exercise
- Great for brain issues like dementia, Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s.
- Studies have shown that astaxanthin has important preventive and therapeutic effects on liver fibrosis, non-alcoholic fatty liver, liver cancer, liver injury, and its mechanism is related to antioxidant and anti-inflammatory activities.
- Astaxanthin can prevent and treat liver diseases by inhibiting inflammation and improving glycolipid metabolism.
Astaxanthin effects on Mitochondria
The interesting effects of Astaxanthin on mitochondria in the context of physical performance, metabolic and aging disorders, and cancer, have been addressed. Astaxanthin is a well-known antioxidant and additional effects on mitochondria have been observed that may not be directly related to its antioxidant activity. Astaxanthin has a protective effect on mitochondria and acts as a mitochondrial antioxidant. [source]
Wide Range of Benefits
As a powerful antioxidant, BioAstin Hawaiian Astaxanthin has been documented to show a wide range of benefits in human clinical studies on several health concerns including joint and skin health.
Due to its molecular structure, astaxanthin is one of the few antioxidants that can move throughout the entire body and provide protection to all of our cells. Astaxanthin has the unique property of protecting the entire cell because of the polar hydrophilic ends that span across the entire cell membrane. Most other well-known antioxidants cannot do this.
Hawaiian Astaxanthin – BioAstin – Features:
- 550 times stronger as an antioxidant than Vitamin E and 11 times stronger than beta carotene.
- 800 times stronger as an antioxidant than CoQ10
- 6000 times stronger as an antioxidant than Vitamin C
- Free of yeast, corn, wheat, gluten, and lactose
- Non-GMO, BSE Free, Gluten Free
Additional Astaxanthin Information:
- BioAstin Hawaiian Astaxanthin products contain all natural functional nutrients that are clinically proven to enhance human health.
Guaranteed stable Astaxanthin content over time.
Natural astaxanthin has no known side effects or contraindications.
What is Astaxanthin and where does it come from?
- Astaxanthin is a carotenoid, which are pigment colors in nature.
- Astaxanthin is the red pigment color found in salmon, shrimp, crab and even the pink color in flamingos.
- BioAstin Hawaiian Astaxanthin is derived from microalgae called Haematococcus pluvialis. It is grown on land in controlled, fresh water ponds and contains no fish or shellfish bi-products.
How does Astaxanthin work?
- BioAstin Hawaiian Astaxanthin works throughout the entire body- our eyes, brain, cardiovascular system, muscles, and skin.
- It supports a healthy oxidative balance which leads to improvements in many health conditions.
How much Astaxanthin should I take?
- Ideal recommended dosages can vary by condition.
- For most health concerns, the recommended dosages are between 4 mg – 12 mg per day of Astaxanthin.
- One capsule provides 4mg, and good maintenance dose for most people.
- One to three gel caps daily with food. BioAstin is safe and natural
- Results are usually seen within 2 weeks of daily use.
- Free of yeast, corn, wheat, gluten, and lactose. Non-GMO, BSE-free.
Does Your Baby Cry All the Time? Does your Baby have Infant Acne or other Skin Issues?March 26th, 2023
Dandelion for Liver Support and Health BenefitsFebruary 26th, 2023
Here’s a List of Options for DetoxFebruary 25th, 2023
Broccoli sprouts Help you DETOX – they have indole 3 Carbinol and SulforaphaneFebruary 25th, 2023