Sugar-free Chocolate Candy with Raw Cacao
Healthy Chocolate Candy
- 1 cup unrefined coconut oil, melted
- 2/3 cup Sunbutter (for crunchy candy, purchase sunbutter with flax seeds, as shown here)
- 1/4 tsp SweetLeaf liquid stevia SteviaClear (optional)
- 1/4 cup raw cacao powder
- 1 tsp organic vanilla extract
- Real Salt to sprinkle on top
In a mixing bowl, blend all ingredients except salt.
Spoon mixture into candy mold or mini muffin tin.
For easy removal, use silicone candy molds or silicone-bottom ice cube trays.
Sprinkle with salt. Freeze about 15 minutes. Pop out of candy mold and freeze in airtight containers.
Optional: I added small pieces of cooked grass-fed beef bacon to some candy.
paleo, primal, real food
Instant Pot Recipes – Grain-free Dairy-free Paleo Real FoodJuly 15th, 2017
Tender Savory Baked Chicken ThighsJune 21st, 2017
Tangerine Vanilla Pound Cake – Grain-free, Dairy-freeJune 21st, 2017
Great-Tasting Stevia – Dessert RecipesMay 3rd, 2017
Easy Dessert – Strawberries dipped in SunButter and CoconutApril 24th, 2017