Sugar-free Chocolate Candy with Raw Cacao
Healthy Chocolate Candy
- 1 cup unrefined coconut oil, melted
- 2/3 cup Sunbutter (for crunchy candy, purchase sunbutter with flax seeds, as shown here)
- 1/4 tsp SweetLeaf liquid stevia SteviaClear (optional)
- 1/4 cup raw cacao powder
- 1 tsp organic vanilla extract
- Real Salt to sprinkle on top
In a mixing bowl, blend all ingredients except salt.
Spoon mixture into candy mold or mini muffin tin.
For easy removal, use silicone candy molds or silicone-bottom ice cube trays.
Sprinkle with salt. Freeze about 15 minutes. Pop out of candy mold and freeze in airtight containers.
Optional: I added small pieces of cooked grass-fed beef bacon to some candy.
paleo, primal, real food
Liver Soothing Warm Beverage – Caffeine Free and Gluten FreeApril 1st, 2019
Keto Chocolate Pudding – Dairy-free, Sugar-freeMarch 19th, 2019
Smoothie for a Meal: Veggie-Packed Green Protein SmoothieMarch 8th, 2019
Refreshing and Healthy Spring and Summer BeveragesMarch 6th, 2019
Bacon Wrapped Scallops – PaleoFebruary 10th, 2019