Sugar-free Chocolate Candy with Raw Cacao
Healthy Chocolate Candy
Nut-free, grain-free, egg-free, dairy-free
- 1 cup unrefined coconut oil, melted
- 2/3 cup Sunbutter (for crunchy candy, purchase sunbutter with flax seeds, as shown here)
- 1/4 tsp SweetLeaf liquid stevia SteviaClear (optional)
- 1/4 cup raw cacao powder
- 1 tsp organic vanilla extract
- Real Salt to sprinkle on top
In a mixing bowl, blend all ingredients except salt.
Spoon mixture into candy mold or mini muffin tin.
For easy removal, use silicone candy molds or silicone-bottom ice cube trays.
Sprinkle with salt. Freeze about 15 minutes. Pop out of candy mold and freeze in airtight containers.
Optional: I added small pieces of cooked grass-fed beef bacon to some candy.
Get candy molds here
paleo, primal, real food
Paleo Cinnamon MuffinsFebruary 17th, 2023
Pedialyte …. eeeek!February 6th, 2023
Paleo Crack SlawJanuary 25th, 2023
Mexican Beef with Stew Meat (not stew)January 20th, 2023
Beef Stew with Carrots, Celery, Onion, GarlicJanuary 12th, 2023