Grass-fed Beef Tenderloin Tips with Coconut Milk Gravy
The whole beef tenderloin has an end the shape of a cone. This is used for tenderloin tips and is delicious and tender.
Prepare the gravy and keep it on simmer until the beef is ready.
- 1# beef tenderloin tips brought to room temperature.
- 1/2 onion, sliced
- 2 Tbs butter
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 Tbs arrowroot powder
- 1/2 tsp dried parsley
Directions for Beef Tenderloin
- Saute onion in butter, cook until tender
- Mix arrowroot powder, pepper, salt, parsley in shallow bowl
- Dredge beef tips in the arrowroot mixture
- Add beef tips to pan with butter and onion
- Cook beef until done, don’t overcook
- Add cream sauce below to the beef tips and heat through
- Whole garlic bulb
- 1 Tbs butter
- 1 cup canned coconut milk
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 4 mushrooms, sliced
- 1 Tbs fresh lemon juice
Directions for Gravy
- Heat oven to 375
- Cut the end of a garlic bulb off, add a pat of butter, wrap in parchment paper and then foil and bake 30 minutes.
- Let garlic cool a bit then squeeze garlic into a pan and mash to a paste
- Add 1 Tbs butter, heat.
- Whisk in 1 cup coconut milk
- add 1/2 tsp salt
- add 4 sliced mushrooms
- add 1 Tbs lemon juice
- keep warm on the stove
Breakfast Hash and Eggs in Bell Pepper HalvesSeptember 15th, 2017
Balsamic Roasted TomatoesSeptember 14th, 2017
What Do They Eat in the Fattest City?August 7th, 2017
Instant Pot Recipes – Grain-free Dairy-free Paleo Real FoodJuly 15th, 2017
Healthy Chocolate Ice Cream, Dairy-Free, Sugar-FreeJune 25th, 2017