Grass-fed Beef Tenderloin Tips with Coconut Milk Gravy
The whole beef tenderloin has an end the shape of a cone. This is used for tenderloin tips and is delicious and tender.
Prepare the gravy and keep it on simmer until the beef is ready.
- 1# beef tenderloin tips brought to room temperature.
- 1/2 onion, sliced
- 2 Tbs butter
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 Tbs arrowroot powder
- 1/2 tsp dried parsley
Directions for Beef Tenderloin
- Saute onion in butter, cook until tender
- Mix arrowroot powder, pepper, salt, parsley in shallow bowl
- Dredge beef tips in the arrowroot mixture
- Add beef tips to pan with butter and onion
- Cook beef until done, don’t overcook
- Add cream sauce below to the beef tips and heat through
- Whole garlic bulb
- 1 Tbs butter
- 1 cup canned coconut milk
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 4 mushrooms, sliced
- 1 Tbs fresh lemon juice
Directions for Gravy
- Heat oven to 375
- Cut the end of a garlic bulb off, add a pat of butter, wrap in parchment paper and then foil and bake 30 minutes.
- Let garlic cool a bit then squeeze garlic into a pan and mash to a paste
- Add 1 Tbs butter, heat.
- Whisk in 1 cup coconut milk
- add 1/2 tsp salt
- add 4 sliced mushrooms
- add 1 Tbs lemon juice
- keep warm on the stove
Liver Soothing Warm Beverage – Caffeine Free and Gluten FreeNovember 10th, 2018
How to Make a Low Carb Protein SmoothieOctober 3rd, 2018
Vegetable and Fruit Smoothie with Protein and FatSeptember 20th, 2018
Broccoli Vegetable Detox SoupAugust 24th, 2018
Healthy Chocolate Ice Cream, Dairy-Free, Sugar-FreeAugust 23rd, 2018