Roasted Broccoli and Paleo Aioli Sauce
Recipe for Aioli Sauce & Roasted Broccoli
Serve this as an appetizer or a side dish. The sauce can be used as a veggie dip too.
- 2/3 – 1 cup Avocado Mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp dried mustard
- 1 Tbs lemon or lime juice
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Broccoli florets and other veggies of choice
- Mix all ingredients (except veggies) together with an immersion blender.
- Toss broccoli florets in avocado oil or coconut oil.
- Spread veggies on pan lined with Parchment Paper.
- Roast vegetables 400 degrees, stirring after 20 min.
- Continue roasting until broccoli begins to brown.
- Serve roasted vegetables with aioli on the side.
Cacao Collagen Fat BombsApril 16th, 2018
Roasted Cauliflower with Everything Bagel SeasoningApril 15th, 2018
Broiled Cod with White Wine Tomato RelishApril 15th, 2018
Collagen Peptides Green Smoothie with SpirulinaMarch 11th, 2018
Matcha Collagen – Numerous Health BenefitsMarch 11th, 2018