Roasted Broccoli and Paleo Aioli Sauce
Recipe for Aioli Sauce & Roasted Broccoli
Serve this as an appetizer or a side dish. The sauce can be used as a veggie dip too.
- 2/3 – 1 cup Avocado Mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp dried mustard
- 1 Tbs lemon or lime juice
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Broccoli florets and other veggies of choice
- Mix all ingredients (except veggies) together with an immersion blender.
- Toss broccoli florets in avocado oil or coconut oil.
- Spread veggies on pan lined with Parchment Paper.
- Roast vegetables 400 degrees, stirring after 20 min.
- Continue roasting until broccoli begins to brown.
- Serve roasted vegetables with aioli on the side.
Barbecue Chicken Wings – Sauce Recipe – Gluten-free, Dairy-free, PaleoFebruary 6th, 2018
Golumbki – Stuffed Cabbage – Recipe PaleoFebruary 6th, 2018
Beef Stew with Carrots, Celery, Onion, GarlicJanuary 21st, 2018
Liver Tonic Drink RecipeJanuary 6th, 2018
Kale Apple Ginger Lemon JuiceDecember 26th, 2017