Roasted Broccoli and Paleo Aioli Sauce
Recipe for Aioli Sauce & Roasted Broccoli
Serve this as an appetizer or a side dish. The sauce can be used as a veggie dip too.
- 2/3 – 1 cup Avocado Mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp dried mustard
- 1 Tbs lemon or lime juice
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Broccoli florets and other veggies of choice
- Mix all ingredients (except veggies) together with an immersion blender.
- Toss broccoli florets in avocado oil or coconut oil.
- Spread veggies on pan lined with Parchment Paper.
- Roast vegetables 400 degrees, stirring after 20 min.
- Continue roasting until broccoli begins to brown.
- Serve roasted vegetables with aioli on the side.
Breakfast Hash and Eggs in Bell Pepper HalvesSeptember 15th, 2017
Balsamic Roasted TomatoesSeptember 14th, 2017
What Do They Eat in the Fattest City?August 7th, 2017
Instant Pot Recipes – Grain-free Dairy-free Paleo Real FoodJuly 15th, 2017
Healthy Chocolate Ice Cream, Dairy-Free, Sugar-FreeJune 25th, 2017