Easy Treat or Dessert (Grain-Free, Sugar-Free, Dairy-Free)
Are you looking for a super easy, delicious healthy dessert?
Here are the ingredients for a single serving:
- A handful of walnuts
- A handful of blueberries
- A handful of coconut chips, unsweetened
- Whipped Coconut Milk using full fat canned coconut milk
- Buy canned coconut milk and refrigerate the unopened can upside down so that the coconut cream separates from the liquid.
- Refrigerate 12 hours.
- Turn the can right side up and open with a can opener.
- Reserve the liquid for another use – add it to your smoothie!
- Scoop out the cream into a mixing bowl and mix at high speed until stiff peaks form.
- EZ hint: use the iSi Whipper!
- Optional: Add some flavor with stevia drops or vanilla or a drop of Vitality essential oils.
- Ground flax seeds (best to buy organic whole flax seeds and grind them before consuming to preserve the quality of the fats in the seeds. To grind, use a coffee bean grinder or spice grinder).
No guilt here, just Real Food goodness!
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- Sugar Free
- Soy Free
- Grain Free
Barbecue Chicken Wings – Sauce Recipe – Gluten-free, Dairy-free, PaleoFebruary 6th, 2018
Golumbki – Stuffed Cabbage – Recipe PaleoFebruary 6th, 2018
Beef Stew with Carrots, Celery, Onion, GarlicJanuary 21st, 2018
Liver Tonic Drink RecipeJanuary 6th, 2018
Kale Apple Ginger Lemon JuiceDecember 26th, 2017