Easy Treat or Dessert (Grain-Free, Sugar-Free, Dairy-Free)
Are you looking for a super easy, delicious healthy dessert?
Here are the ingredients for a single serving:
- A handful of walnuts
- A handful of blueberries
- A handful of coconut chips, unsweetened
- Whipped Coconut Milk using full fat canned coconut milk
- Buy canned coconut milk and refrigerate the unopened can upside down so that the coconut cream separates from the liquid.
- Refrigerate 12 hours.
- Turn the can right side up and open with a can opener.
- Reserve the liquid for another use – add it to your smoothie!
- Scoop out the cream into a mixing bowl and mix at high speed until stiff peaks form.
- EZ hint: use the iSi Whipper!
- Optional: Add some flavor with stevia drops or vanilla or a drop of Vitality essential oils.
- Ground flax seeds (best to buy organic whole flax seeds and grind them before consuming to preserve the quality of the fats in the seeds. To grind, use a coffee bean grinder or spice grinder).
No guilt here, just Real Food goodness!
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- Sugar Free
- Soy Free
- Grain Free
Keto Chocolate Pudding – Dairy-free, Sugar-freeJanuary 19th, 2019
How to Spiralize Vegetables and Make ZoodlesJanuary 14th, 2019
Beef Medallions with Horseradish Herb SauceDecember 21st, 2018
Spaghetti Squash and Meat Sauce (Bison, Beef, Turkey)December 14th, 2018
Liver Soothing Warm Beverage – Caffeine Free and Gluten FreeNovember 10th, 2018