Easy Treat or Dessert (Grain-Free, Sugar-Free, Dairy-Free)
Are you looking for a super easy, delicious healthy dessert?
Here are the ingredients for a single serving:
- A handful of walnuts
- A handful of blueberries
- A handful of coconut chips, unsweetened
- Canned full fat coconut milk (use as is, or make whipped coconut milk)
Whipped Coconut Milk using full fat canned coconut milk
- Buy canned coconut milk and refrigerate the unopened can upside down so that the coconut cream separates from the liquid.
- Refrigerate 12 hours.
- Turn the can right side up and open with a can opener.
- Reserve the liquid for another use – add it to your smoothie!
- Scoop out the cream into a mixing bowl and mix at high speed until stiff peaks form.
- EZ hint: use the iSi Whipper!
- Ground flax seeds (best to buy organic whole flax seeds and grind them before consuming to preserve the quality of the fats in the seeds. To grind, use a coffee bean grinder or spice grinder).
No guilt here, just Real Food goodness!
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- Sugar Free
- Soy Free
- Grain Free
Sugar-free Chocolate Candy with Raw CacaoAugust 29th, 2022
Ground Turkey, Marinara over Zucchini NoodlesAugust 26th, 2022
Easy Treat or Dessert (Grain-Free, Sugar-Free, Dairy-Free)August 23rd, 2022
Taco Salad with Homemade Taco Seasoning MixAugust 22nd, 2022
Ground Beef Breakfast Sausage RecipeAugust 19th, 2022