Recommended dose: 2 capsules/meal
“I was totally out for 4 days. I really noticed a difference without them.” – Karen
- Do you experience gas and bloating, especially after eating?
- Do you feel full even though you have not eaten much food?
- Does food seem to “sit” in your stomach or digestive tract too long?
Taking a high quality digestive enzyme supplement can help with the break down of food and absorption of nutrients.
This high-potency, multi-enzyme formulation offers an unusually complete range of plant/microbial-based enzymes.
These enzymes help support the body’s digestive capabilities and assist intestinal repair mechanisms.
The broad-spectrum combination of enzymes in Vital-Zymes™ Complete:
maximizes the breakdown, absorption, and utilization of macronutrients from foods, including proteins and protein peptides, carbohydrates, disaccharides, and sugars, lipids/fats, and vegetable fibers.
Vital-Zymes™ Complete can serve as an important dietary adjunct for individuals requiring maximal nutrient uptake and for those with compromised gastrointestinal function such as maldigestion, malabsorption, dysbiosis, or intestinal inflammation.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
The Benefits of Digestive Enzymes
- Digestive enzymes are taken with meals to help break down food for better absorption of nutrients.
- A healthy body naturally produces many digestive enzymes, but as we age fewer enzymes are produced.
- Symptoms that you may need digestive enzymes: bloating, stomach pain, indigestion, heartburn, nausea, inflammation, chronic digestive problems (Crohn’s, colitis, Celiac), stress, food allergies and dysbiosis.
Attributes of Vital-Zymes™ Complete
- Delivers a full complement of high-activity enzymes in two capsules
- Contains highly purified, filtered enzymes to meet needs of food-sensitive patients
- Free of all maltodextrin (wheat, rice or corn derived) commonly used as a base in enzyme raw materials
- Contains no porcine or other animal-derived enzymes
- Avoids fruit-derived enzymes (bromelain, papain, kiwi) for maximum tolerance
- Active across a broad range of pH conditions (2 to 10) for maximum benefit throughout the entire intestinal tract
- Supplies a full-spectrum of disaccharidases (lactase, maltase, sucrase/invertase, pullulanase, and isomaltase) to assist cleaving of sugars that may be fermented by pathogenic organisms and contribute to dysbiosis
- Assists protein breakdown but avoids excessive amounts of proteases that may irritate or inflame GI tissues
- Dipeptidyl peptidase IV (DPP-IV) activity supports optimal cleaving of casein and gluten and their exorphin peptides (casomorphin and gluteomorphin)
- Supplies Serratia peptidase enzyme to help protect sensitive GI tissues from irritation and lysozyme for its unique lysing action on bacterial and yeast cell walls
As a dietary supplement take two capsules at the beginning of each meal or as directed by a physician.
|2 Capsules contains:|
|Comprehensive Enzyme Blend||800 mg|
|With the following minimum enzyme activity:|
|Carbohydrate Specific Enzymes|
|Amylase||1,830 BAU (80,000 MWU)|
|Alpha Amylase||100 DU|
|Glucoamylase (with isomaltase side chain activity)||30 AGU|
|Sugar Specific Enzymes|
|Sucrase (invertase)||135 INVU|
|Maltase||200 DP (300 MWU)|
|Pullulanase (debranching enzyme with isomaltase side chain activity)||25 PUN|
|Vegetable/Plant Fiber Specific Enzymes|
|Hemicellulase/Pectinase Complex||200 HSU|
|Beta Glucanase||20 BGU|
|Protein and Peptide Specific Enzymes|
|Acid Protease||50 SAP|
|Alkaline Protease||50 PC (DAPU)|
|Protease/Peptidase Complex with DPP-IV endo-peptidase/exo-peptidase activity||200,000 DPPU (40,000 HUT)|
|Fat Specific Enzymes|
|Lipase||1,500 FCC (15,000 LU)|
|Lysozyme (from egg white)||100,000 SHU|
|Serratia peptidase (enteric-coated)**||2,500 SPU|
Cellulose, Vcaps™ vegetarian capsule (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, water), and L-leucine.
Caution: Individuals with known egg white allergy should consult their physician before using this product.
** Peptizyme SP®, a registered trademark of Specialty Enzymes.