Asian Inspired Chicken Salad
Recipe inspired by Erika Grudzinskas
- 3 Chicken breasts. Put chicken in baking dish, cover with avocado oil and Coconut Aminos or Tamari Sauce and then sprinkle with ginger powder.
- Bake 350 degrees about 30 minutes and shred with 2 forks.
- 8oz bag of coleslaw
- 2 cups Romaine lettuce shreds
- 3/4 c Slivered almonds, sautéed in butter
- 6 Green onions, sliced
- Fresh squeezed orange juice from 1 orange
- 2 Tbs Coconut aminos
- 2 cloves Garlic, crushed
- 1/2 – 1 tsp powdered Ginger
- 1 Tbs Sesame oil
- 2 Tbs Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 drop Orange Vitality Essential Oil
- Pinch of cayenne