Broccoli Vegetable Detox Soup
Nourishing broccoli vegetable detox soup.
During a detox, eat lightly, mostly plant-based.
- Breakfast – a smoothie
- Lunch – a salad and soup
- Dinner – steamed vegetables and fish or a hearty soup like this Chicken and Vegetable Detox Soup.
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 celery stalks, diced
- 1 onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, pressed
- 2 cups kale, stem removed and chopped
- 1 parsnip, peeled and chopped
- 2 carrots, peeled and chopped
- 6 cups Bone Broth
- Avocado Oil, about 1-2Tbs
- 1 Tbs San J Tamari
- 1 Tbs Siracha sauce
- Organic toasted seed mix
In a soup pot head the avocado oil and cook the celery, onion, garlic, parsnip, carrots until just tender.
- Add these cooked vegetables to a blender with a little bone broth and blend.
- Add bone broth to the soup pot along with the kale, broccoli, Tamari and Siracha.
- Add the blended vegetables to the soup pot.
- Sitr and heat through.
- Serve with a a sprinkle of seed mix on top.
How to Detox RoundUp and GlyphosateMay 11th, 2019
Everyone Needs to Know: MTHFRMay 5th, 2019
Natural Help for Sinus InfectionsMay 2nd, 2019
Signs and Symptoms – B12May 1st, 2019