Broccoli Vegetable Detox Soup
Sometimes we just need a reset or a new beginning! A three day detox is a good way to get back on track. You can do this easily with just food, or if you want to do a little colon cleansing at the same time, add some targeted supplements like the Cleansing Trio Kit.
During the three day detox, eat lightly, mostly plant-based but some chicken and fish can be added.
- Breakfast – a green smoothie
- Lunch – a salad and soup
- Dinner – steamed vegetables and fish or a hearty soup like this Broccoli Vegetable Detox Soup (with or without chicken added).
- Avocado Oil, 1-2 Tbs
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 celery stalks, diced
- 1 onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, pressed
- Fresh grated ginger
- 2 cups kale, stem removed and chopped
- 1 parsnip, peeled and chopped
- 2 carrots, peeled and chopped
- 6 cups Bone Broth
- 1 Tbs San J Tamari or Coconut Aminos
- 1 Tbs Sriracha sauce
- Organic toasted seed mix
In a soup pot add the avocado oil and cook the celery, onion, garlic, ginger, parsnip, and carrots until just tender.
- Add these cooked vegetables to a blender with a little bone broth and blend.
- Add the pureed vegetables back to the bone broth in the soup pot.
- Add the kale, broccoli, Tamari and Siracha.
- Stir and heat through.
- Serve with a a sprinkle of seed mix on top of desired.
Four Natural Remedies for Vaginal DrynessDecember 7th, 2019
Couple loses 51 and 40 pounds and reverses several chronic health problems.November 21st, 2019
Whole Healthy Journey – One Month to Wellness & Weight LossNovember 21st, 2019
Soybean in the CrossfireNovember 16th, 2019
Selenium – from Brazil Nuts or SupplementNovember 14th, 2019