Broccoli Vegetable Detox Soup
Sometimes we just need a reset or a new beginning! A three day detox is a good way to get back on track. You can do this easily with just food, or if you want to do a little colon cleansing at the same time, add some targeted supplements like the Cleansing Trio Kit.
During the three day detox, eat lightly, mostly plant-based but some chicken and fish can be added.
- Breakfast – a green smoothie
- Lunch – a salad and soup
- Dinner – steamed vegetables and fish or a hearty soup like this Broccoli Vegetable Detox Soup (with or without chicken added).
- Avocado Oil, 1-2 Tbs
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 celery stalks, diced
- 1 onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, pressed
- Fresh grated ginger
- 2 cups kale, stem removed and chopped
- 1 parsnip, peeled and chopped
- 2 carrots, peeled and chopped
- 6 cups Bone Broth
- 1 Tbs San J Tamari or Coconut Aminos
- 1 Tbs Sriracha sauce
- Organic toasted seed mix
In a soup pot add the avocado oil and cook the celery, onion, garlic, ginger, parsnip, and carrots until just tender.
- Add these cooked vegetables to a blender with a little bone broth and blend.
- Add the pureed vegetables back to the bone broth in the soup pot.
- Add the kale, broccoli, Tamari and Siracha.
- Stir and heat through.
- Serve with a a sprinkle of seed mix on top of desired.
Quick List – What to Take When SickSeptember 26th, 2023
Everyone Needs to Know: MTHFRSeptember 21st, 2023
Apple Cider Vinegar for HealthSeptember 20th, 2023
Supporting Your Immune SystemSeptember 17th, 2023