Penetrating Salve for Warts, Skin Tags, Corns or Calluses
For Warts, Corns, and Calluses
- Penetrating Salve
- Promotes Skin Repair
- Smooths Skin
- Ideal for All Skin Types
- Edgar Cayce Formula
- Massage into warts, skin tags, corns, calluses or moles at least 1x daily.
- Cover with bandage to protect clothing.
- If irritation develops, discontinue use and consult a physician.
- Do not apply near eyes.
CastorCream™ is formulated with the Organic Castor Oil and Bicarbonate of Soda. Apply before bedtime and allow the therapeutic properties of this penetrating salve to reduce the appearance of warts, corns and calluses. Apply CastorCream™ to a bandage and place on the desired area(s). This CayceCare Formula will gradually smooth your skin while you sleep. Apply CastorCream™ consistently. Results take time and vary from person to person, depending on age, skin condition, size, and frequency of use.
IMPORTANT: Schedule regular skin health exams with your physician. Report any abnormal skin growth and any change in the color, shape, size, or appearance of a skin growth. Have your doctor check any area of skin that does not heal after an injury.
Palma Christos® Organic Castor Oil and Sodium Bicarbonate.
Customer Experiences published on the Baar website:
- “It took a couple weeks. The mole slowly dried up and let go of the good skin underneath.” – R.D., Marietta, GA
- “This Castor Cream is great. Has helped lighten my age spots and is great for skin tags.” – N.C., Virginia Beach, VA
- “There are a lot of products out there that do not work. THIS ONE DOES! I had small bumps on my face and legs. I followed the instructions & when people look at me they say, ‘Something’s different about your face, looks great!’” – P.S., Kalamazoo, MI
- “My first jar of Castor Cream has worked wonderfully. It successfully removed 3 warts on the bottom of my foot. The smaller 2 were gone in 3 weeks the larger one took about 6 weeks. Wonderful products.” – S.W., Silver Springs, FL
- “I called Monday March 9, 2020 about my experience using your product CastorCream on my 3 skin tags on my neck. I applied it twice over the weekend, Saturday and Sunday, on my skin tags and this AM (Mon the 9th) they are gone. And without a trace. All it took was a dab on each. I got up the AM and showered as usual and I noticed that they were gone without a trace! Amazing, thank you. My skin doctor wanted $72.00 ech. to remove them. You saved me $216 with your CastorCream. Wonderful! Thank you” – Glendale, AZ
- “I have experienced marvelous success with the CastorCream for removal of warts... Thank you for carrying Cayce products.” – K.C., Sequim, WA
- “That stuff is magical. I had about 20 warts on one hand and within a week of using CastorCream, they disappeared!” – C.G., Monsey, NY
- “Baar products are wonderful. My grandson has 7 warts on his left hand and palm. My daughter tried everything and nothing worked. I saw the CastorCream reviews and ordered it. After 3 weeks, two warts are completely gone and the others are well on their way. I am a believer.” – J.T., Flemington, NJ
- “CastorCream™ has been one of the most miraculous products I have ever come across. Doctors will tell you that you have to surgically remove moles and that the risk of complications is high… Well, I have found that CastorCream™ can do what doctors say can’t be done which is to remove moles and certain other unwanted skin growths. Not only does it work but it works quite quickly. The average sized mole takes about a week. Larger ones take up to a month. This is not scientific evidence, just what I’ve observed. At first I thought that this product (CastorCream™) only removed the mole by being acidic and eating away at the mole but I noticed that as the lump was going down, patches of what looked like normal skin color began to appear. And most of the time, before it was totally gone the raised area became totally skin color. The directions say to massage a small amount into the mole but I don’t follow the directions because I tend to get it on the surrounding skin causing irritation and I find it actually takes longer to remove the mole. I have found that scooping up a small glob with a Q-tip and putting the clump of CastorCream™ on the mole and applying a bandage works faster.” – C.K. Oakland, CA
- “This product (CastorCream™) is utterly amazing! I had my doubts but went ahead and tried it anyway. It gets rid of moles! I didn’t even know that was possible. I wish I had known about this years ago. I had a brown, raised, very odd shaped mole. It was in a very awkward location and was constantly be rubbed and irritated by my clothing and getting distorted even further. After a few weeks application, it is completely gone! I am now using it on a second, similar mole and after 2 weeks it is almost gone as well. The brown color has faded and it has smoothed out. It will be gone soon. My husband is in the midst of using it on a wart that he has had for years. Nothing else has worked on it. CastorCream™ is dissolving it after a few applications. Try this product (CastorCream™) and believe that it will work!” – C.E., Maricopa, AZ
- “I used it for a sunspot that spread, and this worked better and removed it all, better than some other cream I was using. I was massaging it in to the area and used it 3 times a day. My husband is using it for a mole and has seen changes slow but sure. For the mole he is using 2x. Thanks.” – G.L., Delray Beach, FL
- “It is one of the few things that soothes an allergic rash on my hands that does not wash or wear off while I cook or clean.” – P.G. Trenton, NJ
- “I have removed several rough moles and cholesterol patches on my face, arms and legs by applying [CastorCream™] as Cayce directed. I have given CastorCream™ to my mother and to my aunt – they also had success removing what my dermatologist referred to as “scotch-irish” moles. Thank you.” – B.B., Charlotte, NC
- “I have several larger moles and tried this (CastorCream™) on two. I am not a real patient person and it gets frustrating wearing a band-aid all the time. HOWEVER, the color is MUCH lighter than before. Also they are smaller/flatter…” – D.L.,Westland, MI
- “This is the first product (CastorCream™) that not only removes the lesions, but actually destroys them, I guess the best way to say it is, true roots or cells supporting the growth of the lesions. The result is clear, clean and soft skin over both sides of my neck and upper chest. I couldn’t be more pleased and will continue to order CastorCream™. Thank you.” – B.S., St. Louis, MO
- “I am normally a skeptic about these types of ‘cures’ but this product (CastorCream™) does indeed perform exactly as advertised. I had a skin tag on my face for over 20 years and after 6 weeks of application of this cream, the skin tag is gone. The ingredients are innocuous but effective.” – T.D. Santa Maria, CA
- “I had two moles on my back that itched and irritated me. I have been applying the CastorCream™ and the itching and irritation has gone away. They seem to be getting smaller!” – H.S., Monroe, MI
- “It (CastorCream™) helped warts on my son’s hands.” – D.B. Bridgeton, NJ
- “After using CastorCream™ I was able to literally peel off a big black mole on my belly. This is great stuff!!” – G.B., Las Vegas, NV
- “Used CastorCream™ twice a day for skin tag on my neck and after 3-4 weeks-it came off! Very happy!” – C.M. Southington, CT
- “It (CastorCream™) helped with some skin problems, a corn and a long-staying wart. The skin hasn’t been killed the way a couple of medicines have in the past.” – P.L. Beaverton, OR
Warning: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. If irritation develops, discontinue use and consult a physician. Do not apply near eyes. Consult your medical practitioner for evaluation of any skin abnormalities.
|*Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.|
Dealing with Post COVID-19 and vaccine injuryDecember 1st, 2023
Babassu OilNovember 18th, 2023
Castor Oil Uses and Castor Oil PacksNovember 13th, 2023
Penetrating Salve for Warts, Skin Tags, Corns or CallusesNovember 13th, 2023
Getting off Coffee?November 7th, 2023