Chlorella promotes health and assists with Detox – Including Dioxins
What is chlorella?
Chlorella is a single-celled algae that gets its name from the Greek word “chloros” which means “green.” This deep green color is due to the high concentrations of chlorophyll present in chlorella. Chlorella has an entire well-balanced spectrum of minerals, vitamins, and proteins are why chlorella is often considered to be “the perfect food.”
Why do people take chlorella?
Because they want to support healthy nutrition with all the amazing properties and phytonutrients found in chlorella. Chlorella is effective at binding to toxins and helping flush them out of the body. Toxins like heavy metals (mercury, aluminum, fluoride, cadmium) and dioxins.
Many people also take chlorella to help support their body’s natural elimination of toxic elements. Its is very concerning that so many brands of chlorella contain many of those toxic elements at significant concentrations.
It only makes sense that if you want to eliminate toxic heavy metals from your body, you probably shouldn’t be eating them in your superfoods!
In the news:
The East Palestine, OH train derailment and subsequent burning of vinyl chloride caused the creation of dioxins, a group of pollutants that can accumulate and are known to be highly toxic to animals and humans. From the EPA website:
- Dioxins are called persistent organic pollutants (POPs), meaning they take a long time to break down once they are in the environment.
- Dioxins are highly toxic and can cause cancer, reproductive and developmental problems, damage to the immune system, and can interfere with hormones.
- Dioxins are found throughout the world in the environment and they accumulate in food chains, concentrating mainly in the fatty tissue of animals
- More than 90% of typical human exposure is estimated by EPA to bethrough the intake of animal fats, mainly meat dairy products, fish and shellfish.
Studies Support the Use of Chlorella to Detox Dioxin
- “Taking Chlorella supplements during pregnancy may decrease dioxin content and increase the concentration of some carotenes and immunoglobulin A in breastmilk. [source] Immunoglobulin A (IgA) is an antibody blood protein that is part of your immune system. Your body makes IgA and other type of antibodies to help fight off sickness.
- Study: Chlorophyll Derived from Chlorella Inhibits Dioxin Absorption from the
Gastrointestinal Tract and Accelerates Dioxin Excretion in Rats [source].
- Study: Chlorella accelerates dioxin excretion in rats [source]
Make sure the chlorella you purchase is not contaminated with heavy metals
Clean Chlorella™ is the cleanest superfood on the planet, period. Mike Adams has personally tested over 1,000 foods, superfoods and nutritional supplements for heavy metals content (you can see some of the results now at Labs.NaturalNews.com) and he states that he has never found anything cleaner than Clean Chlorella™.
Nutritional Content of Chlorella
- Folic Acid
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin E
- Carotene (beta and alpha)
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin B1
- Pantothenic Acid
- Vitamin D (trace)
Whole Healthy Journey Detox Drink and Essential OilsJune 16th, 2023
Here’s a List of Options for DetoxFebruary 25th, 2023
Detoxing? – Use Zeolites.January 16th, 2023