Double Chocolate Brownie, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free
Get Ready for an Amazing Treat!
This is a special treat brownie. While I prefer to bake with coconut flour, I used almond flour for this recipe for a Memorial Day party. It was decadent!
- 2 cups Almond Flour
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup plus 1/4 cup Enjoy Life Chocolate Chips (dairy-free, soy-free)
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/3 cup raw honey
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- Melt coconut oil with honey.
- Mix: Almond flour, baking soda, salt, chocolate chips, walnuts in one bowl.
- Add the egg and vanilla and mix.
- Pour in the melted honey and coconut oil and mix.
- Chocolate chips will melt.
- Refrigerate the dough for 30 minutes.
- Grease an 8×8 pan and spread the dough in the pan.
- Add 1/4 cup of chocolate chips to the top of the dough.
- Bake 350 degrees about 30 minutes.
- Do not over bake so that the texture is fudgy.
- Cool and serve with fruit and/or whipped coconut milk.
Recipe inspired by Once A Month Cooking
Dandelion for Liver Support and Health BenefitsFebruary 26th, 2023
Here’s a List of Options for DetoxFebruary 25th, 2023
Broccoli sprouts Help you DETOX – they have indole 3 Carbinol and SulforaphaneFebruary 25th, 2023
Is Vitamin D3 Supplementation Necessary?February 10th, 2023