Getting off Coffee?
Looking for a delicious coffee substitute?
Dandelion root tastes amazing and it is good for your liver too!
Costs pennies per cup.
Try a cup with half coffee and half Dandy Blend.
Or you may like a cup of just Dandy Blend mixed with full fat coconut milk or 1 Tbs grass-fed butter blended in.
Here is a comment I received from a student:
“For anyone trying to quit coffee, the Dandy Blend that Erin suggests tastes amazingly like coffee and is VERY good with coconut milk.”
L-Tyrosine may help break the caffeine habit
Tyrosine is an amino acid that helps the body produce happy brain chemicals that support energy, mood and thyroid function. When thyroid function is improved, metabolism also can improve. Tyrosine can boost focus and performance. Tyrosine is not considered a stimulant.
Try taking a 500 mg capsule of the amino acid L-Tyrosine in the morning to help break the caffeine addiction and give you a natural energy boost.
- Although tyrosine has numerous mechanisms of action, perhaps its most clinically significant one is its role as a precursor to norepinephrine and dopamine synthesis.
- By improving the rate of neurotransmitter synthesis, tyrosine stimulates the central nervous system, which improves mood.*
- Tyrosine also serves as a precursor for melanin, the pigment responsible for skin and hair color that provides protection against harmful ultraviolet rays, and for the thyroid hormone thyroxine.*
- Tyrosine is involved in adrenal and pituitary function, and it also appears to function as an adaptogen by relieving physical symptoms of stress.*
- Because of its phenolic structure, tyrosine is a powerful antioxidant, scavenging and neutralizing numerous free radicals and inhibiting lipid peroxidation.*
Take 1 capsule three times daily or as recommended by your health professional.
Get Better Wellness is reader supported. This post may contain affiliate links, which means that I may receive a small commission when you buy from links on this site. This is at no cost to you.
Gentle Six Day Colon Cleanse ProgramFebruary 16th, 2024
Butyrate May Help: Gut Health, IBS, Constipation, Post-Antibiotic Gut IssuesFebruary 15th, 2024
Powerful Probiotic helps Post-Antibiotic UseFebruary 15th, 2024
Now you can do an easy at-home test to check your Omega-3’sFebruary 13th, 2024