Hashimotos may improve with Saccharomyces boulardii
Saccharomyces boulardii is a probiotic yeast that helps to support intestinal health in many ways. It may help those dealing with Blastocystis hominis (“blasto”) infection when taking 500mg twice daily for one to two months.
Key Benefits and Actions
- For Occasional Diarrhea
- Supports a Healthy Balance of Intestinal Flora
- May help support immune health
- May help support healthy bowel tone
- May help support a healthy intestinal environment
- Supports healthy bowel transit time
- Increases intestinal brush border enzyme activities
- Increases stool concentrations of short-chain fatty acids that nourish colon mucosal cells
- Boosts intestinal secretion of IgA and increases crypt cell immunoglobulin receptors, boosting immune health
- Supports healthy inflammatory response.
Saccharomyces Boulardii by Seeking Health Item #: H21220, contains 250mg per capsule — 5 billion CFU (Colony Forming Units) — that may help support bowel regularity and provide relief from occasional diarrhea, while supporting a healthy digestive system, especially during times of increased stress. Saccharomyces boulardii is an acid-resistant, temperature-tolerant microorganism that is not affected by antibiotics.
Take 2 capsules, one to two times a day. Two capsules equals 500mg S. boulardii. It is recommended to do this for 30 to 60 days.
Additional Options when dealing with gut infections like Blasto, SIBO, Yeast, Mold, Parasite
In addition to taking S. boulardii, you may choose to add Berberine Complex and Oregano Oil (Oil of Oregano) in capsules for 30 to 60 days.
Berberine helps maintain healthy digestive and immune systems.
Berberine Complex, Item #: BERB8, contains extracts of barberry, Oregon grape, and goldenseal, all of which contain the alkaloid compound berberine.
- Berberine has been shown to exhibit activity in maintaining healthy intestinal flora.
- The formula supports the healthy balance of bacteria in the digestive tract, which also supports the immune system.
- Supports immunity and gastrointestinal health by balancing intestinal flora
- Take 2 capsules, one to three times a day.
Origanum vulgare, Oregano Vitality™ essential oil contains antioxidants and may provide immune support and digestive-cleansing properties when taken as a dietary supplement.
Benefits of taking Oregano Oil Internally
- Supports overall wellness
- Has digestive-cleansing properties
- Contains antioxidants
- Supports a healthy immune system
How to take Oregano Oil internally
When taking dietary essential oils, I only recommend Young Living Vitality Oils. Dilute 1 or more drops with 1 drop of olive oil. Put in a capsule and take up to 3 times daily.
Order Oregano Vitality essential oil here.
Gut health and thyroid health begins with your diet!
Get rid of the inflammatory foods and focus on eating healing, nutrient dense foods. What does that mean? Read more here and then get my book The Reclaim Diet!
Dandelion for Liver Support and Health BenefitsFebruary 26th, 2023
Here’s a List of Options for DetoxFebruary 25th, 2023
Broccoli sprouts Help you DETOX – they have indole 3 Carbinol and SulforaphaneFebruary 25th, 2023
Is Vitamin D3 Supplementation Necessary?February 10th, 2023