Pain and Inflammation? Here’s Help!
Your knees hurt, your shoulder hurts, and maybe ALL of your joints hurt.
You feel the inflammation in your body and you want a more natural approach.
- Eat an anti-inflammatory diet (real food, get off the processed grains, sugar, sweet drinks and industrially processed oils).
- Drink water! This alone will give big benefits! Don’t forget the Real Salt.
- Omega 3s – Cod Liver Oil or EPA/DHA capsules
- Whole plant, full curcumin. Known to have antioxidant powers and ward off free radicals. May inhibit NF kappa B‚ a pro-inflammatory agent. Assist in providing relief from joint pain‚ swelling and stiffness. Curcuma Supreme NF-kB Formula is the best I have found
- Magnesium – Provides benefits for pain relief, reduces inflammation and is needed for hundreds of reactions in the body. Taking 400-600mg in the evening is a typical dose, but you may need more or less. I use Magnesium Plus Guard.
- MultiMineral Complex – A broad-spectrum, hypoallergenic mineral supplement to support overall health. I use Multi-Mineral Complex from Klaire.
- Borage Oil – Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA) is a fatty acid that is naturally found in Borage Oil. Through its role in normal immune system function, GLA helps to maintain the integrity of the skin barrier and supports a healthy vascular system. GLA has been shown to be important for lung, joint, and eye health. I recommend Borage/GLA 1000mg.
- EGCG – Green tea extract. EGCG is a polyphenol that has been shown to have antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects. Try EGCG Green Tea Extract from Protocol for Life Balance
- MSM Powder – This naturally occurring sulphur compound helps with inflammation.
- Systemic Enzymes – Serrapeptase provides potent proteolytic enzymes to promote joint mobility, improve circulation, cardiovascular and immune health. Serrapeptase Pro Read more here.
Affiliate links are in this post. This is not medical advice. Consult with your physician.
If you grab anything we mention using our referral links, we may get a small commission. However, there’s no cost to you.
Dealing with Post COVID-19 and vaccine injuryDecember 1st, 2023
Babassu OilNovember 18th, 2023
Castor Oil Uses and Castor Oil PacksNovember 13th, 2023
Penetrating Salve for Warts, Skin Tags, Corns or CallusesNovember 13th, 2023
Getting off Coffee?November 7th, 2023