My Top 6 Supplements for Everyone
Which Supplements are Really Necessary?
I have blogged extensively about different supplements, so for more info, use the search box on this blog.
This is just the quick and dirty list of what I see as the top 6 supplements most people need.
- Vitamin D3, 5,000IU/day with Vitamin K2 (Item#: M50062)
- Omega 3’s like EPA/DHA Capsules (Item#: EPA29) or Carlson Cod Liver Oil (Item #: CODL3)
- Digestive Enzymes (Item #: CP6241)
- Antioxidant Rich Food Supplement, NingXia Red
- Magnesium – Mg Plus Guard, Item #: MAG34
- Probiotic, PRO-5 (Item #: PRO5)
- Vitamin D3 + K2
I believe that almost everyone is deficient in Vitamin D, unless they are supplementing with at least 2,000 to 5,000 IU/day. Get a combo D3/K2 supplement to make it simpler.
When supplementing with Vitamin D3, K2 is needed to keep calcium out of the arteries and in the skeletal system. Read more about Vitamin D here.
Benefits of adequate levels of Vitamin D
- Healthy teeth and bones
- Helps the body absorb calcium
- Improved energy
- Muscle strength
- Aids in a healthy nervous system
- Strengthen immune system
- Prevents high blood pressure
- Reduces risk of heart attack
- Decreases incidence of Type 2 Diabetes
- 75% reduction in overall cancer growth and 50% reduction in tumor cases among those already having the disease
- Decreases inflammation
- Helps prevent and treat depression
- Helps keep brain working well
- Reduces risk of allergies and asthma
- Reduces incidence of respiratory infections
- Healthy gums and teeth
- Important for optimal body weight
2. Omega 3’s
- Reduce your risk of dying from all causes
- Heart healthy benefits
- Metabolic disorders (like diabetes, fatty liver disease)
- Quiets a stressed brain
- Fights inflammation
- Helps with blue moods and depression
- Helps with dry eyes and dry skin
- Learn more about Omega-3’s
- Supplement with EPA/DHA capsules or Cod Liver Oil
3. Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes like are very important as we age and need more support digesting our food. Digestive enzymes are taken with two of your largest meals and will help you extract all the nutrients from your food. Read more about Digestive Enzymes here.
4. Antioxidant Rich Food Supplement NingXia Red
I believe that a 2 ounce shot of a high antioxidant supplement called NingXia Red would be very beneficial for everyone. NingXia Red benefits include support for energy levels, normal cellular function, and whole-body and normal eye health. A daily shot of 2–4 ounces helps support overall wellness with powerful antioxidants.
Taking a quality magnesium supplement is an affordable way to support overall health. Magnesium is needed for hundreds of reactions in the body.
I recommend taking Mg Plus Guard, Item #: MAG34 (start with about 300mg at bedtime).
A huge percentage of people are magnesium deficient and this is causing or contributing to a big list of problems including:
- Anxiety and Panic attacks
- Blood clots
- Bowel disease
- Impaired detoxification
- Heart disease
- Fibromyalgia, muscle spasms, eye twitches, cramps and chronic neck and back pain
- Nerve problems
- Preeclampsia, and eclampsia in pregnancy.
- Raynaud’s Syndrome
- Tooth decay
Get Mg Plus Guard Item #: MAG34 capsules
- Promotes healthy digestion.
- Supports gut health.
- Supports a healthy immune system.
- Helps maintain normal intestinal function.
- Try PRO-5 Probiotic
Phytocillin for lungs, bronchioles, sinusNovember 18th, 2022
Nasal Irrigation using a Neti Pot to clear nasal passagesNovember 18th, 2022
Supporting Your Immune SystemNovember 17th, 2022
Hashimotos may improve with Saccharomyces boulardiiNovember 17th, 2022
NATURAL Relief for Sinus InfectionsNovember 16th, 2022