My Top 6 Supplements for Everyone
Which Supplements are Really Necessary?
I have blogged extensively about different supplements, so for more info, use the search box on this blog.
This is just the quick and dirty list of what I see as the top 6 supplements most people need.
- Vitamin D3, 5,000IU/day with Vitamin K2
- Omega 3’s like OmegaGize or Carlson Cod Liver Oil
- Digestive Enzymes
- Antioxidant Rich Food Supplement, NingXia Red
- Vitamin D3 + K2
I believe that almost everyone is deficient in Vitamin D, unless they are supplementing with at least 2,000 to 5,000 IU/day. Get a combo D3/K2 supplement to make it simpler.
When supplementing with Vitamin D3, K2 is needed to keep calcium out of the arteries and in the skeletal system. Read more about Vitamin D here.
Benefits of adequate levels of Vitamin D
- Healthy teeth and bones
- Helps the body absorb calcium
- Improved energy
- Muscle strength
- Aids in a healthy nervous system
- Strengthen immune system
- Prevents high blood pressure
- Reduces risk of heart attack
- Decreases incidence of Type 2 Diabetes
- 75% reduction in overall cancer growth and 50% reduction in tumor cases among those already having the disease
- Decreases inflammation
- Helps prevent and treat depression
- Helps keep brain working well
- Reduces risk of allergies and asthma
- Reduces incidence of respiratory infections
- Healthy gums and teeth
- Important for optimal body weight
2. Omega 3’s
- Reduce your risk of dying from all causes
- Heart healthy benefits
- Metabolic disorders (like diabetes, fatty liver disease)
- Quiets a stressed brain
- Fights inflammation
- Helps with blue moods and depression
- Helps with dry eyes and dry skin
- Learn more about Omega-3’s
- Supplement with OmegaGize capsules or Cod Liver Oil
3. Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes like EssentialZymes-4 are very important as we age and need more support digesting our food. Digestive enzymes are taken with two of your largest meals and will help you extract all the nutrients from your food. Read more about Digestive Enzymes here.
4. Antioxidant Rich Food Supplement NingXia Red
I believe that a 2 ounce shot of a high antioxidant supplement called NingXia Red would be very beneficial for everyone. NingXia Red benefits include support for energy levels, normal cellular function, and whole-body and normal eye health. A daily shot of 2–4 ounces helps support overall wellness with powerful antioxidants.
Taking a quality magnesium supplement is an affordable way to support overall health. Magnesium is needed for hundreds of reactions in the body.
MegaCal Powder is a wonderful source of calcium and magnesium formulated with vitamin C. MegaCal contains 210 mg of calcium and 210 mg of magnesium per serving. Start with 1 tsp of the powder mixed in water at bedtime. MegaCal:
Supports bone health
Supports vascular health
Supports normal nerve function
- Delicious lemon-lime flavor from YL Essential Oils
Easy to mix into water for optimal absorption
A huge percentage of people are magnesium deficient and this is causing or contributing to a big list of problems including:
- Anxiety and Panic attacks
- Blood clots
- Bowel disease
- Impaired detoxification
- Heart disease
- Fibromyalgia, muscle spasms, eye twitches, cramps and chronic neck and back pain
- Nerve problems
- Preeclampsia, and eclampsia in pregnancy.
- Raynaud’s Syndrome
- Tooth decay
- Promotes healthy digestion.
- Supports gut health.
- Supports a healthy immune system.
- Helps maintain normal intestinal function.
- Try Life 9 Probiotic
Story From Carla Green
“Hi Carla, I just wanted to let you know that my husband myself and my 13yr daughter have been using the 4 pillars of health (Digestive Enzymes, NingXia Red, Probiotics, Omega 3’s) along with Vitamin D.
The change in our daughter has been significant!
She was diagnosed with severe depression, anxiety and ADD in November and hasn’t been at school since.
Since being on this protocol, her mood has elevated and she’s starting back at school on a part time basis.
She has been more social and hanging out with friends again.
She went to our doctor last week and is now only moderately depressed (using the questionnaire given).
The doctor couldn’t believe on how much more open and receptive Taya was. We still have a ways to go but we are so grateful for your talk and the information you shared.
My husband and I also feel like we are more focused and able to deal with the stresses we are under better.”
Are you ready to get started with Young Living supplements (NingXia Red, OmegaGize, EssentialZymes-4, Life 9 Probiotic) at a 24%?
Start with a NingXia Red starter kit, and add the other supplements.
Need help? Just ask – Erin@getbetterWellness.com
Nutritional options to reduce side effects from the shot.August 4th, 2021
Options to help avoid clots from COVID and the shotAugust 3rd, 2021
Erin’s VideosAugust 1st, 2021