Salty Chocolate Keto Dessert Bites
3 – 3.5 oz 70% dark chocolate bar (broken in pieces)
1/4 cup coconut oil
10 drops Sweet Leaf Vanilla Stevia drops
1/4 cup walnuts, chopped in small pieces
2 Tbs. coconut chips
- Melt chocolate. Put pieces in a 2 cup glass pyrex measuring cup and set in small pan of hot water. Stir until melted.
- Mix 1/4 cup coconut oil with 10 drops vanilla stevia.
- Add 1/2 Tbs melted chocolate to each cup.
- Divide the nuts and pumpkin seeds and add to the 10 cups.
- Add 1 tsp coconut flakes to each cup.
- Sprinkle a bit of salt over each cup.
- Top each cups with 1 tsp coconut oil/stevia mixture
Everyone Needs to Know: MTHFRSeptember 21st, 2023
Apple Cider Vinegar for HealthSeptember 20th, 2023
Supporting Your Immune SystemSeptember 17th, 2023
Insomnia and Buttered CigarettesSeptember 15th, 2023