Podcast: What is MTHFR? Is Your Depression, Anxiety, Miscarriage, Alcoholism Insomnia Related??
Listen to the Podcast here.
Could it be MTHFR?
- What is MTHFR?
- How do we know if we have the MTHFR genetic defect?
- What supplements are recommended and what is the dosage recommended?
Read my post on common symptoms, here.
Get Tested! Then get the supplements below if you have the genetic variant.
Get the right MTHFR Supplements 15% off, here.
- Methyl B Complex (Item #R00145) vegcap, one capsule twice a day.
- Activated B-12 Guard™ 2000 mcg 100 l oz (Item #B12S4), sublingual, once a day.
- 5-MTHF 1 mg 60 caps, (Item #T29011). Begin with 1 mg for a few days, then 2mg, and slowly work up to 5mg. Then switch to the 5mg capsule.
- Register to see Methylated B Vitamins Protocol on my Wellevate site.
Dandelion for Liver Support and Health BenefitsFebruary 26th, 2023
Here’s a List of Options for DetoxFebruary 25th, 2023
Broccoli sprouts Help you DETOX – they have indole 3 Carbinol and SulforaphaneFebruary 25th, 2023
Is Vitamin D3 Supplementation Necessary?February 10th, 2023