Stinging Nettle for Immune Support and More
Easy! Make and drink Nettle Herbal infusion or tea.
Known as an overall nourisher and strengthener, stinging nettle leaf (Urtica dioica) is chock full of vitamins and minerals most notably magnesium, calcium, iron, and protein that can be easily assimilated (Wood, 1997 & Weed, 1989).According to herbalist Rosemary Gladstar, nettle is also “one of the highest sources of digestible iron in plant form” (Gladstar, 1993, p. 29).As a tonic for the urinary tract and adrenals, nettle helps to soothe all sorts of woes such as chronic urinary tract infections, water retention, and stress (Weed, 1989).
How to prepare:
- 1 Tbs organic nettles, steep in 2 cups hot water for 15 min.
- Take 3 heaping Tbs of organic nettles, steep in one quart of hot water in a jar, overnight. (Warm the canning jar, add the herb, add hot water, stir and cap.) Strain and drink.
Where to Buy Organic Nettle Leaf
Mountain Rose Herbs or Frontier.
This herb is used for building and nourishing the body.
- Highly nourishing food and medicine.
- Restores energy levels
- Detoxify the body (by supporting elimination organs)
- Natural allergy relief.
- High in beneficial minerals like calcium, chromium, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus, potassium, silica, iron, and zinc.
- Strengthen bones, hair, nails and teeth.
- Nettles are rich in vitamins A, C, E, and K, riboflavin, thiamine.
- It is good for the circulatory system promoting vein health and helpful with Atherosclerosis.
- Good for prostate health.
Belly Fat, Be Gone!September 20th, 2022
Healthy fatSeptember 9th, 2022
How to Nebulize Hydrogen PeroxideSeptember 5th, 2022
Carb Cravings & Solutions – Supplements and Essential OilsSeptember 1st, 2022