Paleo Meatballs Recipe
Grass-fed Meat Balls
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 4 button mushrooms, minced
- 1/2 cup onion, minced
- 1/2 cup sweet potato, minced
- 2 Tbs fresh cilantro, minced
- 2 eggs, well beaten
- 2 tsp Real Salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper
- Bake 15-20 minutes, rotate tray half way through, and flip meatballs
- Freezer Option: Freeze raw meatballs on a flat sheet then put in freezer bag.
- To bake, place frozen balls on parchment-lined baking pan.
- Place in 350 degree oven for about 30 minutes. Turning half way through.
Serve with Spaghetti Squash.
Radish ChipsMay 12th, 2020
Mahi Mahi on a CloudMay 6th, 2020
Broccoli Vegetable Detox SoupApril 22nd, 2020
What to eat during the Three Day CleanseApril 22nd, 2020