Paleo Meatballs Recipe
Grass-fed Meat Balls
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 4 button mushrooms, minced
- 1/2 cup onion, minced
- 1/2 cup sweet potato, minced
- 2 Tbs fresh cilantro, minced
- 2 eggs, well beaten
- 2 tsp Real Salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper
- Bake 15-20 minutes, rotate tray half way through, and flip meatballs
- Freezer Option: Freeze raw meatballs on a flat sheet then put in freezer bag.
- To bake, place frozen balls on parchment-lined baking pan.
- Place in 350 degree oven for about 30 minutes. Turning half way through.
Serve with Spaghetti Squash.
Paleo Chicken Bake with Tamari and Apple Cider VinegarMay 24th, 2022
Chocolate Chia Pudding – Big BatchMay 23rd, 2022
Smoothie for a Meal: Veggie-Packed Green Protein SmoothieMarch 8th, 2022
Liver Soothing Warm Beverage – Caffeine Free and Gluten FreeMarch 1st, 2022