Taco Soup. Gluten-free, Diary-Free. Paleo. Instant Pot or not!
This soup is nourishing and warming. It can be made in the Instant Pot or stovetop.
My ground beef was frozen and I made this recipe in the Instant Pot, so that is the instructions that I will share.
- 2.5 pounds Frozen ground beef
- 2 Tbs. butter
- 1 cup water
- 1 onion, chopped
Mix seasonings in a small bowl
- 2.5 Tbs Chili Powder
- 2 Tbs cumin
- 1 Tbs salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 1/4 tsp paprika
- 3/4 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 Tbs Bragg’s Nutritional Yeast
Mix wet ingredients in a medium bowl
- 3- 10oz cans Organic Rotel Diced tomatoes with green chilis
- 8 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 red bell pepper, cut in bite-sized pieces
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cut in bite-sized pieces
- 1 can full fat coconut milk
- 32 oz salted bone broth
- Set Instant Pot to Sauté.
- Add 2 Tbs butter.
- Heat butter.
- Add 1 chopped onion and cook 3-5 minutes.
- Turn off Instant Pot and add a metal trivet and 1 cup of water.
- Set the frozen ground beef on the trivet.
- Set Instant Pot Setting on High for 25 minutes.
- Release pressure.
- Remove trivet and break up ground beef.
- Add dry seasonings to Instant Pot with ground beef and onions
- Add wet ingredients to Instant Pot
- Stir to combine
- Seal Instant Pot, use Soup Setting and process for 20 minutes
Serve with toppings of your choice
How to Download All your Photos from FacebookJanuary 11th, 2021
Bentonite Clay MaskJanuary 8th, 2021
Natural Way to Knock it OutJanuary 7th, 2021
What to do when you get the Flu or a Virus – Part 2January 7th, 2021
What to do when you get the Flu or a Virus – Part 1January 7th, 2021