Taco Soup. Gluten-free, Diary-Free. Paleo. Instant Pot or not!
This soup is nourishing and warming. It can be made in the Instant Pot or stovetop.
My ground beef was frozen and I made this recipe in the Instant Pot, so that is the instructions that I will share.
- 2.5 pounds Frozen ground beef
- 2 Tbs. butter
- 1 cup water
- 1 onion, chopped
Mix seasonings in a small bowl
- 2.5 Tbs Chili Powder
- 2 Tbs cumin
- 1 Tbs salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 1/4 tsp paprika
- 3/4 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 Tbs Bragg’s Nutritional Yeast
Mix wet ingredients in a medium bowl
- 3- 10oz cans Organic Rotel Diced tomatoes with green chilis
- 8 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 red bell pepper, cut in bite-sized pieces
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cut in bite-sized pieces
- 1 can full fat coconut milk
- 32 oz salted bone broth
- Set Instant Pot to Sauté.
- Add 2 Tbs butter.
- Heat butter.
- Add 1 chopped onion and cook 3-5 minutes.
- Turn off Instant Pot and add a metal trivet and 1 cup of water.
- Set the frozen ground beef on the trivet.
- Set Instant Pot Setting on High for 25 minutes.
- Release pressure.
- Remove trivet and break up ground beef.
- Add dry seasonings to Instant Pot with ground beef and onions
- Add wet ingredients to Instant Pot
- Stir to combine
- Seal Instant Pot, use Soup Setting and process for 20 minutes
Serve with toppings of your choice
Everyone Needs to Know: MTHFRSeptember 21st, 2023
Apple Cider Vinegar for HealthSeptember 20th, 2023
Supporting Your Immune SystemSeptember 17th, 2023
Insomnia and Buttered CigarettesSeptember 15th, 2023