Turmeric Quick Benefits
- One of the most potent anti-inflammatory substances.
- Boosts immune system.
- Helps fight cancer.
- Helps prevent Alzheimer’s
- Beneficial of inflammatory conditions like arthritis, diabetes, heart disease
- Mood elevator
- Stress reducer
What Is Turmeric?
Turmeric is a therapeutic spice that’s been appreciated for at least 4,000 years. Over the last 25 years, around 3,000 studies have confirmed its range of benefits and shown it to be the ultimate support for encouraging a healthy inflammatory response and soothing oxidative stress throughout the body.
Turmeric Tincture – Herbal Extract
Turmeric Raw Herbal Extract 2 oz liquid
Global Healing Turmeric Raw Herbal Extract: combines fresh, nutrient-rich turmeric with their Raw Herbal Extract technology to produce a powerful liquid formula that concentrates the full spectrum of beneficial compounds and antioxidants in turmeric.
The bioavailability of the formula is enhanced with the addition of black pepper. The two-ounce bottle lasts 30 days when used as directed.
Curcuma NF-kB: Turmeric Supreme 60 caps
Curcuma NF-kB: Turmeric Supreme represents full Curcumin Synergy™.
Gaia Herbs unique formulation creates a powerful whole plant profile of Turmeric’s valuable properties.
Curcuma NF-kB: Turmeric Supreme provides more Curcumin per capsule than other members of our Curcuma NF-kB family of products. It may be taken alone or combined with one of these targeted formulations.
- 2 cups coconut milk or almond/cashew (can use bone broth)
- 1 tsp organic turmeric
- 1/2 tsp Ceylon cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp ginger powder or piece of fresh ginger
- 1 tsp of raw honey
- blend, heat gently
Golden Turmeric uses a unique water-dispersible formula that makes it 24 times more bioavailable than standard turmeric products, so you can enjoy the full benefits of turmeric and relax, restore, and recover. It combines the benefits of high-quality turmeric and prebiotics into a delicious mango rose drink. These powerful ingredients support your body’s natural response to inflammation, immune response, joint health, mobility, and recovery after exercise. Drinking one glass can support healthy digestion as well as your gut-brain axis.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Supports the body’s natural response to inflammation, immune response, joint health, mobility, and recovery after physical exertion*
- 24 times more bioavailable than standard turmeric extract*
- Your body absorbs the same amount of curcuminoids from just 300 mg of Golden Turmeric as it does from 1,926 mg of standard turmeric*
- Contains prebiotics to support healthy digestion as well as the gut-brain axis*
- Turmeric contains naturally occurring actives, such as curcuminoids, that help support joint mobility
Mix ½ teaspoon in 6–8 ounces of water, juice, or milk of choice once daily.
- Mix ½ teaspoon in 6–8 ounces of water, juice, or milk of choice once daily
- Drink at nighttime as part of your wind-down routine
- Combine with water, ice, 1 drop of Cardamom Vitality™ essential oil, and 2 ounces of NingXia Red® for a delicious wellness drink
- Steep Spiced Turmeric Vitality™ Tea and add ½ teaspoon of Golden Turmeric for a cozy nighttime drink
300mg turmeric root extract (standardized 30% total curcuminoids). Contains 90mg Curcuminoids.
Soluble tapioca fiber, Turmeric (Curcuma longa) rhizome extract, Boswellia (Boswellia serrata) resin extract, Stevia (Stevia rebaudiana) leaf extract, Natural mango flavor, Ginger (Zingiber officinale), Natural Moroccan rose flavor, Lime (Citrus aurantifolia) peel essential oil
More Turmeric Benefits
Information from health line.
Here are some of the areas in which both turmeric and curcumin have shown clear benefits, backed by science:
- Osteoarthritis: Plant compounds in turmeric that include curcumin can reduce markers of inflammation and thus relieve osteoarthritis symptoms (3, 9, 10).
- Obesity: Turmeric and curcumin may inhibit the inflammatory pathway involved in obesity and may help regulate body fat (5, 11, 12).
- Heart disease: Turmeric and curcumin can reduce “bad” LDL cholesterol and triglycerides and reduce the risk of heart disease as a result (13).
- Diabetes: Turmeric and curcumin can improve blood sugar metabolism and potentially reduce the effects of diabetes on your body (14, 15, 16).
- Liver: A rat study found that turmeric extract and curcumin were protective against chronic liver damage by helping reduce harmful oxidative stress (17).
- Cancer: Though research is still in its early stages, turmeric and curcumin may reduce the activity of colon and other cancer cells (18, 19, 20).
- Antifungal: Turmeric and curcumin can disrupt fungal cell membranes and could be used in conjunction with fungal medication for better outcomes (21, 22, 23).
- Antibacterial: Turmeric and curcumin have strong antibacterial effects. They can reduce the growth of many disease-causing bacteria (23, 24, 25).