- 3 egg whites
- 2 apples, peeled and cut into bite-sized chunks
- 1/2 to 1 Tbs Raw Honey or Coconut sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- Chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Prepare four 4-oz ramekins with butter.
- Heat apples with 1/4 cup water to boiling.
- Reduce heat to low, cover and simmer 8-10 minutes. Stir occasionally
- Stir in sugar and vanilla.
- Remove from heat and chill apples in refrigerator.
- Whip egg whites until stiff.
- Fold apples into egg whites.
- Fill four ramekins with mixture.
- Top with chopped walnuts.