You will love this elegant dessert. It only requires a handful of common ingredients to prepare a special grain-free, dairy-free treat that your entire family will enjoy. Do not be afraid to tackle a souffle because they are actually very easy to make. Remember back in grade school when the teacher handed you a test and said, “Read everything before you do anything,” —this is one of those times.
Have you been intimidated and afraid to try making a soufflé? The secret is in the egg whites.
- Make sure to bring the egg whites to room temperature before preparing the soufflés.
- When it is time to beat the egg whites, use a timer and beat the egg whites until stiff peaks form.
- Once you begin preparing the soufflé, it is time sensitive, so have the ingredients ready (egg whites at room temp, don’t forget!).
- Prepare four ramekins ahead of time and preheat the oven to 375.
- Have your serving plates and spoons ready to go so that you can go quickly from oven to table.
Ingredients – 4 servings
- 3 egg whites
- 2 apples, peeled and cut into bite-sized chunks
- 1/2 to 1 Tbs Raw Honey or Coconut sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- Chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Prepare four 4-oz ramekins with butter.
- Heat apples with 1/4 cup water to boiling.
- Reduce heat to low, cover and simmer 8-10 minutes. Stir occasionally
- Stir in sugar and vanilla.
- Remove from heat and chill apples in refrigerator.
- Whip egg whites until stiff.
- Gently fold apples into egg whites, using a rubber spatula.
- Fill four prepared ramekins with mixture.
- Top with chopped walnuts.
- Bake 375 for 15 minutes (keep oven door closed).
- Sprinkle with cinnamon.
Bake 375 for 15 minutes.
Sprinkle with cinnamon. Serve immediately.
Don’t Eat Grocery Store Pickles – Make Your Own!August 1st, 2023
Paleo FajitasJuly 1st, 2023
Green Smoothie with Spirulina and CollagenJune 11th, 2023
Potatoes and PomeraniansJune 7th, 2023