Grain-free Cinnamon Apple Walnut Muffins
Grain-Free Cinnamon Apple Walnut Muffins
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 apple, peeled, cored, chopped into small dices
- 1/4 cup walnuts, coarsely chopped
- Mix coconut and almond flour.
- Add cinnamon, baking powder, salt
- Melt butter and honey together.
- Add vanilla to eggs then mix in melted butter and honey.
- Combine flour mixture with egg mixture.
- Stir in apples and walnuts
- Grease silicone baking cups with coconut oil
- Fill 9 cups (less than 1/4 cup of batter will be required)
- Bake 350 for 15-20 minutes.
Paleo Cinnamon MuffinsFebruary 17th, 2023
Pedialyte …. eeeek!February 6th, 2023
Paleo Crack SlawJanuary 25th, 2023
Mexican Beef with Stew Meat (not stew)January 20th, 2023
Beef Stew with Carrots, Celery, Onion, GarlicJanuary 12th, 2023