Fudgy Grain-Free Brownies
You are here for the recipe so I avoid four screens of the back story. You are welcome!
- 9 Tbs Kerrygold butter
- 2/3 cup coconut sugar (or sub Lankato MonkFruit*)
- 1/2 cup plus 3 Tbs raw cacao
- 1/2 tsp Real Salt
- 3 eggs, room temperature
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare an 8×8 glass baking dish with two strips of parchment paper that cover the bottom and go up the sides.
- Melt butter, sugar and cacao over hot water (I put the ingredients in a 2c pyrex measuring cup and put the pyrex in a small pan of water) or melt slowly in the microwave. Cool.
- Whisk eggs and add to the cooled chocolate mixture.
- Stir in salt and almond flour.
- Bake 20 minutes, until a pick comes out clean.
- It is best to be slightly underdone, so check at 15 minutes.
What is Lakanto MonkFruit Sweetener?
Monkfruit is a small round fruit in the gourd family, also known as Luo Han Guo, named after the Luo Han monks who discovered it.
- TASTES JUST LIKE SUGAR: Contains zero net carbs, zero calories, and is zero-glycemic. Perfect for cookies, coffee, desserts, and other sweet, sugar-free treats.
- 1:1 SUGAR REPLACEMENT: Lakanto Monkfruit Sweetener matches the sweetness of sugar, helping you fill your kitchen with a healthy cup-for-cup alternative to ordinary baking and cooking ingredients.
- LIFESTYLE FRIENDLY: Works with ketogenic, diabetic, candida, paleo, vegan, low-sugar, non-GMO, and all-natural diets.
- CLASSIC, GOLDEN & POWDERED: Golden Lakanto is a raw sugar substitute, Classic is a white sugar substitute, and Powder is a powdered sugar substitute.
- INGREDIENTS: The perfect mix of monk fruit extract and erythritol with no fiber, no maltodextrin, and no artificial flavoring or sweeteners.
Paleo Hot Sour SoupJanuary 28th, 2022
Liver Tonic Drink RecipeJanuary 6th, 2022
Sugar-free Chocolate Candy with Raw CacaoJanuary 3rd, 2022
Dark Chocolate Almond Coconut Candy (Healthy Almond Joy)December 30th, 2021
Chicken Cacciatore – Simple Prep, PaleoDecember 30th, 2021