Fudgy Grain-Free Brownies
You are here for the recipe so I avoid four screens of the back story. You are welcome!
- 9 Tbs Kerrygold butter
- 2/3 cup coconut sugar (or sub Lankato MonkFruit*)
- 1/2 cup plus 3 Tbs raw cacao
- 1/2 tsp Real Salt
- 3 eggs, room temperature
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare an 8×8 glass baking dish with two strips of parchment paper that cover the bottom and go up the sides.
- Melt butter, sugar and cacao over hot water (I put the ingredients in a 2c pyrex measuring cup and put the pyrex in a small pan of water) or melt slowly in the microwave. Cool.
- Whisk eggs and add to the cooled chocolate mixture.
- Stir in salt and almond flour.
- Bake 20 minutes, until a pick comes out clean.
- It is best to be slightly underdone, so check at 15 minutes.
What is Lakanto MonkFruit Sweetener?
Monkfruit is a small round fruit in the gourd family, also known as Luo Han Guo, named after the Luo Han monks who discovered it.
- TASTES JUST LIKE SUGAR: Contains zero net carbs, zero calories, and is zero-glycemic. Perfect for cookies, coffee, desserts, and other sweet, sugar-free treats.
- 1:1 SUGAR REPLACEMENT: Lakanto Monkfruit Sweetener matches the sweetness of sugar, helping you fill your kitchen with a healthy cup-for-cup alternative to ordinary baking and cooking ingredients.
- LIFESTYLE FRIENDLY: Works with ketogenic, diabetic, candida, paleo, vegan, low-sugar, non-GMO, and all-natural diets.
- CLASSIC, GOLDEN & POWDERED: Golden Lakanto is a raw sugar substitute, Classic is a white sugar substitute, and Powder is a powdered sugar substitute.
- INGREDIENTS: The perfect mix of monk fruit extract and erythritol with no fiber, no maltodextrin, and no artificial flavoring or sweeteners.
Chocolate Mug Cake in minutes – Low Carb, Grain-free, Dairy-freeAugust 1st, 2022
Broccoli Salad, Dairy-freeJuly 15th, 2022
Paleo Chicken Bake with Tamari and Apple Cider VinegarMay 24th, 2022
Chocolate Chia Pudding – Big BatchMay 23rd, 2022