Crispy Brussels Sprouts
- Trim the ends off Brussels Sprouts and cut in half.
- Melt butter or coconut oil in a skillet.
- Add a few cloves of crushed garlic.
- Add Brussels Sprouts, cut side down.
- Cook until brown and then flip and cook a few more minutes.
Crispy Brussels SproutsFebruary 18th, 2021
Simple Beef and Vegetable Stir FryFebruary 10th, 2021
Beef Stew & Coconut Flour Bread RecipesFebruary 10th, 2021
Grain-free, Sugar-free Chocolate Layer CakeFebruary 9th, 2021
Coconut flour banana cake with whipped coconut creamFebruary 1st, 2021