Cauliflower Bread or Hash Browns!
- 5 cups of frozen riced cauliflower
- 1-2 Tbs Olive Oil
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 – 1 tsp Real Salt
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Line a baking pan with parchment paper.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet.
- Add the frozen riced cauliflower and sauce for 10 minutes until heated through.
- Move the cauliflower to a mixing bowl, add 2 eggs.
- Stir in almond flour. Mix until combined.
- Season with salt, about 1/2 – 1 tsp.
- Take 1/2 cup of the mixture and form a square or rectangle on the parchment paper that is about 1/2 inch thick.
- Bake 20 minutes.
- Flip carefully.
- Bake and additional 15 minutes.
Chocolate Mug Cake in minutes – Low Carb, Grain-free, Dairy-freeAugust 1st, 2022
Broccoli Salad, Dairy-freeJuly 15th, 2022
Paleo Chicken Bake with Tamari and Apple Cider VinegarMay 24th, 2022
Chocolate Chia Pudding – Big BatchMay 23rd, 2022