Hot & Hearty Tomato Avocado Chicken Soup
- 2 onions, chopped
- 4 cloves of garlic, pressed
- Avocado Oil
- 2 cans Rotel Diced Tomato with Lime & Cilantro
- 1 tsp Cumin powder
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- 6 cup chicken bone broth with salt
- 12 oz Chili Sauce, I use Kam’s
- 1 can Tomato Sauce
- 1 avocado
- Chicken, 2 pounds chicken thighs
Roast Chicken thighs 350 degrees covered for 40 minutes, shred with two forks.
Cook onions and garlic in Avocado oil a few minutes.
Add remaining ingredients, except chicken.
Taste, adjust seasoning.
Remove floating onions to blender, add 1 avocado and blend.
Return mixture to soup kettle and heat through.