Chocolate Milk – Anti-inflammatory, Gut Supporting
Here’s an enjoyable gut-healing chocolate drink with collagen protein and almond or coconut milk. Sometimes I add Turmeric and vanilla cream stevia and whip it with an immersion blender for a delicious drink.
Collagen is the vital building block of our bodies including skin, hair, nails, bones, and joints.
Our bodies cannot synthesize enough collagen on their own and our diets today contain minimal collagen.
Here’s what I like about adding collagen to my diet:
- Glowing skin
- A more youthful appearance
- Joint health
- Tendon & bone strength
- Healthy cartilage
- Increased athletic performance
- Improved digestion
- Gut health
- Deeper sleep
Turmeric is a wonderful addition to this drink and has so many health benefits that you will want to consume 1/2 – 1.5 tsp daily in your food or beverages.
- Boosts mood
- Boosts immune system
- Anti-Cancer benefits
- Helps with memory and Alzheimer’s
- Reduces stress
- Powerful anti-inflammatory agent
- Anti-oxidant, protects cells from damage
- Natural pain reliever
- Helps improve digestion
Chocolate Drink Ingredients
- 2 scoops Dark Chocolate and Black Raspberry Collagen Peptides
- Almond Milk or Coconut Milk
- Liquid Stevia Drops – about 5 drops
- 1 tsp organic Turmeric Powder