Chicken and Vegetable Detox Soup
Nourishing chicken and vegetable soup.
During a detox, eat lightly, mostly plant-based.
- Breakfast – a smoothie
- Lunch – a salad and soup
- Dinner – steamed vegetables and fish or a hearty soup like this Chicken and Vegetable Detox Soup.
- 1 Sweet Potato, peeled and cubed
- 3 Carrots, sliced
- 1 stalk Celery, diced
- 1 Yellow Onion, diced
- 4 cloves Garlic, pressed
- 2 cups Kale, spine removed, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 8 cups Bone Broth
- 1 Tomato, chopped
- 1/4 Red Cabbage, chopped
- 1.5 pounds Chicken thighs, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 tsp Turmeric
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 2 tsp Dried Rosemary
- Avocado Oil
- Saute chicken in avocado oil, remove from the pan and set aside.
- In the same pan, add sweet potato, carrots, celery, onion and cook until veggies become tender (add a little more oil or bone broth if needed).
- Add Rosemary, Pepper, Turmeric.
- Add Garlic, Kale, Tomato, cabbage.
- Add bone broth and chicken.
- Simmer until heated through and vegetables are tender
Dealing with Post COVID-19 and vaccine injuryDecember 1st, 2023
Babassu OilNovember 18th, 2023
Castor Oil Uses and Castor Oil PacksNovember 13th, 2023
Penetrating Salve for Warts, Skin Tags, Corns or CallusesNovember 13th, 2023
Getting off Coffee?November 7th, 2023