Cinnamon Roll Muffins – Grain-free, Diary-free
- 2 1/2 cups Almond flour
- 1 Tbs Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 cup canned Coconut Milk (full fat)
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 cup raw honey
- 1 1/2 tsp Vanilla
- 1/2 tsp raw Apple Cider Vinegar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease 12 silicone muffin cups with coconut oil.
- Mix dry ingredients together.
- In a separate bowl whisk wet ingredients together.
- Add wet to dry and combine using a spatula.
- Fill each muffin cup with 1/2 cup of batter.
- Sprinkle the tops with cinnamon.
- Bake 20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Remove to a wire rack and carefully remove the silicone cups to allow the muffins to cool on the rack.
Yield: 11 muffins
Banana Almond Muffins – Grain-free, Dairy-freeJanuary 16th, 2020
Heavenly Coconut Pudding, Dairy-free, Grain-freeDecember 3rd, 2019
Paleo Chocolate SouffléNovember 17th, 2019
What to eat during the Three Day CleanseNovember 14th, 2019