Cinnamon Roll Muffins – Grain-free, Diary-free
- 2 1/2 cups Almond flour
- 1 Tbs Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 cup canned Coconut Milk (full fat)
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 cup raw honey
- 1 1/2 tsp Vanilla
- 1/2 tsp raw Apple Cider Vinegar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease 12 silicone muffin cups with coconut oil.
- Mix dry ingredients together.
- In a separate bowl whisk wet ingredients together.
- Add wet to dry and combine using a spatula.
- Fill each muffin cup with 1/2 cup of batter.
- Sprinkle the tops with cinnamon.
- Bake 20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Remove to a wire rack and carefully remove the silicone cups to allow the muffins to cool on the rack.
Yield: 11 muffins
Don’t Eat Grocery Store Pickles – Make Your Own!August 1st, 2023
Paleo FajitasJuly 1st, 2023
Green Smoothie with Spirulina and CollagenJune 11th, 2023
Potatoes and PomeraniansJune 7th, 2023