Paleo Crack Slaw
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 6 cloves garlic, pressed
- 7 Tbs San J Organic Tamari Sauce or Coconut Aminos
- 14-16 oz shredded cabbage/carrot mix
- 2 tsp Coconut Vinegar or Organic Rice Vinegar
- Grated ginger
- Sesame Seeds
- Brown the beef, pour off excess fat.
- Add garlic, Tamari, Coconut vinegar. Stir.
- Add Sesame oil. Stir.
- Add Coleslaw mix. Stir.
- Heat through.
- If desired add fresh grated ginger, Sriracha sauce and top with sesame seeds.
Paleo Cinnamon MuffinsFebruary 17th, 2023
Pedialyte …. eeeek!February 6th, 2023
Paleo Crack SlawJanuary 25th, 2023
Mexican Beef with Stew Meat (not stew)January 20th, 2023
Beef Stew with Carrots, Celery, Onion, GarlicJanuary 12th, 2023