Paleo Crack Slaw
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 6 cloves garlic, pressed
- 7 Tbs San J Organic Tamari Sauce or Coconut Aminos
- 14-16 oz shredded cabbage/carrot mix
- 2 tsp Coconut Vinegar or Organic Rice Vinegar
- Grated ginger
- Sesame Seeds
- Brown the beef, pour off excess fat.
- Add garlic, Tamari, Coconut vinegar. Stir.
- Add Sesame oil. Stir.
- Add Coleslaw mix. Stir.
- Heat through.
- If desired add fresh grated ginger, Sriracha sauce and top with sesame seeds.
Don’t Eat Grocery Store Pickles – Make Your Own!August 1st, 2023
Paleo FajitasJuly 1st, 2023
Green Smoothie with Spirulina and CollagenJune 11th, 2023
Potatoes and PomeraniansJune 7th, 2023