Green Smoothie with Spirulina and Collagen
Prep a Green Protein Smoothie to start the day strong.
- Frozen Berries
- 1 tsp Hawaiian Spirulina
- 1-2 scoops Great Lakes Collagen powder
- 1/3 cup Canned Coconut Milk
- Spirulina strengthens the immune system.
- It is excellent for eye health.
- Spirulina has Gamma-linolenic acid (GLA), a very powerful anti-inflammatory agent.
- Contains chlorophyll, great for helping the body detox.
Additional Health Benefits of Spirulina
• Spirulina is very high in bio-available iron, making it beneficial to those with anemia or pregnancy, with reduced risk of constipation
• Spirulina is a good source of vitamins B-1(thiamine), B-2 (riboflavin), B-3(nicotinamide), B-6 (pyridoxine), B-9 (folic acid), B-12 (cobalamin), vitamin E, and vitamin K1 and K2
• It is also a source of potassium, chromium, copper, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus, selenium, and zinc
• It has four times the antioxidant ability of blueberries
• Spirulina is a good source of protein: gram per gram more so than beef, poultry, fish, and soybeans.
Add 1-2 Scoops Collagen Hydrolysate
I have a VitaMix Blender. It is a powerful blender that easily mixes carrots, celery, seeds and nuts. If your blender can’t handle these veggies, adjust the recipe using what you can. You can make a triple serving in a big blender, portion it out and freeze for another day.
Dandelion for Liver Support and Health BenefitsFebruary 26th, 2023
Here’s a List of Options for DetoxFebruary 25th, 2023
Broccoli sprouts Help you DETOX – they have indole 3 Carbinol and SulforaphaneFebruary 25th, 2023
Is Vitamin D3 Supplementation Necessary?February 10th, 2023