Horseradish Deviled Eggs with Avocado Mayonnaise
Horseradish Deviled Eggs
with Avocado Mayonnaise
- 8 cooked eggs
- 1/2 cup Avocado Mayonnaise
- 2 Tbs Prepared Horseradish (I use Gold’s, found at Whole Foods in refrigerated produce area)
- 1/2 tsp dill weed
- 1/2 tsp ground mustard
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- Paprika and fresh thyme
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise and remove yolks to a small bowl.
- Set egg whites aside.*
- Mash yolks with a fork.
- Add Mayo, horseradish, dill, mustard, salt and pepper.
- Mix well and spoon into egg white halves.
- Sprinkle with paprika and garnish with fresh thyme.
- Serve on platter with greens as base.
*Tip: To keep the eggs from rolling, cut a sliver off the bottom of each egg white before filling.
Paleo Deviled Eggs
Paleo Cinnamon MuffinsFebruary 17th, 2023
Pedialyte …. eeeek!February 6th, 2023
Paleo Crack SlawJanuary 25th, 2023
Mexican Beef with Stew Meat (not stew)January 20th, 2023
Beef Stew with Carrots, Celery, Onion, GarlicJanuary 12th, 2023