Horseradish Deviled Eggs with Avocado Mayonnaise
Horseradish Deviled Eggs
with Avocado Mayonnaise
- 8 cooked eggs
- 1/2 cup Avocado Mayonnaise
- 2 Tbs Prepared Horseradish (I use Gold’s, found at Whole Foods in refrigerated produce area)
- 1/2 tsp dill weed
- 1/2 tsp ground mustard
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- Paprika and fresh thyme
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise and remove yolks to a small bowl.
- Set egg whites aside.*
- Mash yolks with a fork.
- Add Mayo, horseradish, dill, mustard, salt and pepper.
- Mix well and spoon into egg white halves.
- Sprinkle with paprika and garnish with fresh thyme.
- Serve on platter with greens as base.
*Tip: To keep the eggs from rolling, cut a sliver off the bottom of each egg white before filling.
Paleo Deviled Eggs
Don’t Eat Grocery Store Pickles – Make Your Own!August 1st, 2023
Paleo FajitasJuly 1st, 2023
Green Smoothie with Spirulina and CollagenJune 11th, 2023
Potatoes and PomeraniansJune 7th, 2023