Vitamin D3 – Take with Magnesium and K2
You know how Vitamin D levels are super important for a proper functioning immune system?
Your body needs K2 and magnesium to obtain the optimal benefits of vitamin D.
Magnesium activates Vitamin D in the bloodstream. K2 is taken with D3 supplementation because extra calcium is in the arteries, but the K2 acts like a traffic cop, directing calcium out of arteries and into hard tissue like bone.
If you are supplementing with Vitamin D but failing to raise your blood levels as expected, perhaps you are deficient in magnesium.
Here’s the basic daily recommendation:
- 5,000 IU D3 + K, (Item M50062, $21.21/60)
- Magnesium glycinate complex, 400 mg at bedtime (Item MAG67, $12.74/100)
These are professional grade supplements, and you can have the discounted price shown above (15%) when you register here: https://wellevate.me/jacqueline-erin-chamerlik
Signs of Magnesium deficiency
- cramps and twitches
- back pain
- lump in throat
- anxiety and panic attacks
- high blood pressure
Most people (80% of Americans) are magnesium deficient.
Why? Because our soils are depleted of this important mineral. Many people do not consume foods that are known to be high in magnesium, like dark green leafy veggies.
- This essential mineral, magnesium, calms the hyperactive body and mind and assists with the regulation of blood sugar.
- Magnesium assists in the activation of vitamin D, which helps regulate calcium and phosphate homeostasis for the growth and maintenance of bones.
- All of the enzymes that metabolize vitamin D seem to require magnesium.
Every day, take D3 with K2 and Magnesium for better health.
Quercetin for COVID prevention and recoveryMay 10th, 2021
Vitamin D3 – Take with Magnesium and K2April 19th, 2021
Carb Cravings & Solutions – Supplements and Essential OilsDecember 11th, 2020
Key Supplement for Eye HealthDecember 9th, 2020
My Top 6 Supplements for EveryoneDecember 6th, 2020