Pork Tenderloin in the Air Fryer
Dinner is ready in 20 minutes with this pork tenderloin prepared in an air fryer.
- Pork tenderloin //1.0 – 1.25 lbs
- 1 tbs paprika
- 1.5 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground mustard
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tbs olive oil
Preheat the air fryer
- Trim the white looking silver lining from pork tenderloin. Using a sharp knife, slip the tip under the lining to cut the lining away from the meat. Do not skip this step or it will be chewy.
- Mix spices in a small bowl
- Coat pork with olive oil.
- Coat pork with spices
- Preheat air fryer (or oven) to 400 degrees.
- Roast 16 – 20 minutes until an instant read thermometer measures 145 degrees.
- Let tenderloin rest five minutes before serving.
Do you have an instant read thermometer?
Paleo Cinnamon MuffinsFebruary 17th, 2023
Pedialyte …. eeeek!February 6th, 2023
Paleo Crack SlawJanuary 25th, 2023
Mexican Beef with Stew Meat (not stew)January 20th, 2023
Beef Stew with Carrots, Celery, Onion, GarlicJanuary 12th, 2023