Salmon with Balsamic Maple Mustard Glaze
This recipe is easy and a delicious way to prepare salmon or other fish quickly for a meal.
- 3 Salmon Filets
- 1/2 cup avocado oil
- 1 Tbs Maple Syrup
- 2 cloves crushed garlic
- 1/4 c Balsamic vinegar
- 2 tsp Stone Ground Mustard
- Salt and Pepper
- 2 Tbs chopped walnuts for garnish
- Mix all ingredients except salmon and walnuts.
- Marinate salmon in the sauce for 30 minutes.
- Preheat stainless steel skillet under the broiler for 10 minutes.
- Transfer salmon to hot skillet, skin side down.
- Brush the top of the salmon with remaining sauce.
- Broil for about 7 minutes.
- Sprinkle walnuts on top of fish before serving.
Serve with greens sautéed with onions and garlic in butter and sweet potatoes.
Paleo aioli sauce is nice to serve on the side.
Simple Beef and Vegetable Stir FryMay 28th, 2019
Recipe for BBQ Sauce – Gluten-Free!May 17th, 2019
Liver Soothing Warm Beverage – Caffeine Free and Gluten FreeApril 1st, 2019
Keto Chocolate Pudding – Dairy-free, Sugar-freeMarch 19th, 2019