Salmon and Garlic Butter Zoodles – One Skillet
- 2 salmon filets, cut in half or thirds
- 2 yellow squash, spiralized
- 4 Tbs Butter
- 6 cloves garlic, pressed
- 3/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 Tbs Sriracha Sauce
- 4 green onions, sliced
Get an Spiralizer and Make Grain-free Noodles
- Heat 2 Tbs butter in large skillet.
- Add salmon, skin side down. Cook 3 minutes per side.
- Remove salmon, cover to keep warm.
- Add 2 Tbs butter to the skillet with the red pepper flakes, lemon juice, half the parsley, garlic, and sriracha.
- Sauté ingredients together 2 minutes.
- Add squash noodles and combine with the sauce. Let cook 2 minutes, flip the noodles and let cook 2 more minutes.
- Remove the skin from the salmon. Push the noodles aside and add the salmon back to the pan.
- Season with salt.
- Add the rest of the parsley.
- Heat through then serve the salmon with the noodles and garnish with green onion.