Paleo Coconut Panko Shrimp with Citrus Sriracha Sauce
Here is a yummy new recipe created by #ChefBill. It is a twist on coconut shrimp that you will love!
We purchased the Pork Panko (Pork Rind Crumbs) from Costco so now we have 24oz of crumbs to use in recipe experiments. Bread crumbs have been off the table for us when we went gluten-free and then grain-free. Let’s get to it!
- 1 pound tail-off cooked shrimp
- 1 cup Pork Panko
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 2 eggs, beaten
- Avocado oil
- 1 orange
- 1/8 cup Sriracha Sauce
- 4 – 6 Green onions
- Miracle Noodles, Angel Hair
- Mix pork panko and coconut flakes, set aside
- Prepare sauce: Mix juice of 1 orange and 1/8 cup Sriracha. Set aside.
- Beat eggs, and transfer to a shallow bowl.
- Slice green onions on a diagonal and chop the tops for garnish.
- Heat oil in large skillet.
- Dip the shrimp in egg, then panko/coconut.
- Prep Miracle Noodles following package directions.
- Fry coated shrimp in hot oil, flip carefully.
- Add green onion to skillet, heat.
- Remove shrimp to plate lined with paper towel if you need to cook in batches.
- To plate: Make a bed with Miracle Noodles on a plate, top with shrimp and green onions, sprinkle with chopped green onion tops and spoon on the sauce.
Grass-fed Beef Tenderloin Tips with Coconut Milk GravyNovember 6th, 2023
Pepper, Onion, Mushroom Egg BakeNovember 5th, 2023
Double Chocolate Brownie, Gluten-Free, Dairy-FreeNovember 4th, 2023
Paleo Hot Sour Soup with Shitake MushroomsOctober 25th, 2023
Simple SyrupOctober 25th, 2023